Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Didn't get DBC17 because I kept hearing they weren't listening or doing much, and I see they sort of just let that game go.
Only got this one because I read they were in it for the long haul and going to be more involved with this.
So far, I think I may have made a mistake there .....
AI Field placings, AI One Day batting, AI bowling consistency, odd dismissals etc have been pretty well known since day 1 from what I have read, yet were overlooked in any patches that have been released so far with no word on anything changing anytime soon.
My question would to them would be, are you really in it for the long haul and listening ?[DOUBLEPOST=1514888917][/DOUBLEPOST]
Irritates me talking about it..

That's pre release PC and was superior.

Game has gone backwards.

Were you one of the beta testers at all ?

Didn't get DBC17 because I kept hearing they weren't listening or doing much, and I see they sort of just let that game go.
Only got this one because I read they were in it for the long haul and going to be more involved with this.
So far, I think I may have made a mistake there .....
AI Field placings, AI One Day batting, AI bowling consistency, odd dismissals etc have been pretty well known since day 1 from what I have read, yet were overlooked in any patches that have been released so far with no word on anything changing anytime soon.
My question would to them would be, are you really in it for the long haul and listening ?[DOUBLEPOST=1514888917][/DOUBLEPOST]

Were you one of the beta testers at all ?
Yeah

Exactly what I think.
I believed when I read they were in this for the long haul and working on it.
Then I heard about the Australian Open Tennis Game and I knew that was it.
This would go straight to the side.
Considering the issues like AI Field placings, AI One Day batting has been known since day one, I have serious doubts about any real further work. Especially any time soon.
Especially when you no longer even hear from them.[DOUBLEPOST=1514892464][/DOUBLEPOST]Someone needs to tag someone from Big Ant here, see if we get any word whatsoever.[DOUBLEPOST=1514892524][/DOUBLEPOST]Some things like the above, I thought would of been fixed by now if they were really 'in it for the long haul'. If anything it's gone backwards. You would think they would realize that most Cricket fans would be Sports fans in general and therefor Tennis fans in general (I know I follow Tennis a fair bit) and their treatment so far of this game doesn't really make me want to go and get the Tennis game ....

Last edited:
Exactly what I think.
Considering the issues like AI Field placings, AI One Day batting has been known since day one, I have serious doubts about any real further work. Especially any time soon.
Especially when you no longer even hear from them.[DOUBLEPOST=1514892464][/DOUBLEPOST]Someone needs to tag someone from Big Ant here, see if we get any word whatsoever.[DOUBLEPOST=1514892524][/DOUBLEPOST]Some things like the above, I thought would of been fixed by now if they were really 'in it for the long haul'. If anything it's gone backwards. You would think they would realize that most Cricket fans would be sports fans in general and therefor Tennis fans in general (I know I follow Tennis a fair bit) and their treatment so far of this game doesn't really make me want to go and get the Tennis game ....

Incorrect.

We'll it's still a better take th
Exactly what I think.
Especially when you no longer even hear from them.[DOUBLEPOST=1514892464][/DOUBLEPOST]Someone needs to tag someone from Big Ant here, see if we get any word whatsoever.[DOUBLEPOST=1514892524][/DOUBLEPOST]Some things like the above, I thought would of been fixed by now if they were really 'in it for the long haul'. If anything it's gone backwards. You would think they would realize that most Cricket fans would be Sports fans in general and therefor Tennis fans in general (I know I follow Tennis a fair bit) and their treatment so far of this game doesn't really make me want to go and get the Tennis game ....
Not in the slightest, the big ant staff do read the threads and are aware of the problems so no... Also the beta testing team are on the threads and feedback to the development team... Don't panic my Padawan all good sit tight and wait for the good times! x

They could also tell the Beta testers they are the Tooth Fairy. Doesn't make it so.

Anyone who thinks they are putting in that much time to this game when they have a Tennis game coming out very soon is deluded.
They have other priorities now.

They could also tell the Beta testers they are the Tooth Fairy. Doesn't make it so.
This ones brand new so go easy chaps... !!!

@A55MAN just go back and read the threads and you'll get to know the 'whole story' history repeating itself... ?

Users who are viewing this thread