Ashes Cricket General Discussion

They could also tell the Beta testers they are the Tooth Fairy. Doesn't make it so.

If you're going to take that point of view, then why believe anything that anyone posts?

You make the assumption that they've put the game to the side based on zero facts. And then someone with the facts, tells you what the communicated situation is. Utter stupidity.

If you're going to take that point of view, then why believe anything that anyone posts?

You make the assumption that they've put the game to the side based on zero facts. And then someone with the facts, tells you what the communicated situation is. Utter stupidity.

The fact nothing has been done about some important issues known since day one will be my facts.[DOUBLEPOST=1514893218][/DOUBLEPOST]
The fact nothing has been done about some important issues known since day one will be my facts.

Let's see what comes first. A proper patch for this game or AO Tennis release. Know which one my moneys on. The one their money is on.[DOUBLEPOST=1514893272][/DOUBLEPOST]Just had a look when AO Tennis is set to be released and have 100% confidence in my statement above.[DOUBLEPOST=1514893332][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm that confident in that, that if I'm wrong, the admin here can change my Username to Mr knows shlt all.

The fact nothing has been done about some important issues known since day one will be my facts.[DOUBLEPOST=1514893218][/DOUBLEPOST]

Let's see what comes first. A proper patch for this game or AO Tennis release. Know which one my moneys on. The one their money is on.

If you know so much about the Big Ant workstream, then why bother posting on here seeking more answers? It sounds like you know everything for a fact already.

Because when you're presented with the actual facts, you simply refuse to acknowledge them.

Is is that difficult to comprehend that there might just be some people working on the cricket title, and not the tennis title?

If you know so much about the Big Ant workstream, then why bother posting on here seeking more answers? It sounds like you know everything for a fact already.

Because when you're presented with the actual facts, you simply refuse to acknowledge them.

Proof will be in the pudding. Let's see whose right.[DOUBLEPOST=1514893545][/DOUBLEPOST]When AO Tennis releases, let's see if we are still sitting here waiting for fixes (On the issues known since day one) on a game that would then be 2 months old.

Proof will be in the pudding. Let's see whose right.

I'm a beta tester. They've told us they're still working on the game.

You literally have zero evidence to support your point of view. If you even had a shred of evidence to support your nonsense claims I could tolerate it, but you simply have nothing. Issues existing since day one are not a reflection of the fact they are not still working on the game, so don't try that one again. You're spewing complete and utter drivel.

The game has been out for less than 3 weeks on PC. The office closes over the Christmas break. Have some tweaking perspective.

I'm a beta tester. They've told us they're still working on the game.

You literally have zero evidence to support your point of view. If you even had a shred of evidence to support your nonsense claims I could tolerate it, but you simply have nothing. Issues existing since day one are not a reflection of the fact they are not still working on the game, so don't try that one again. You're spewing complete and utter drivel.

The game has been out for less than 3 weeks on PC. The office closes over the Christmas break. Have some tweaking perspective.

My perspective is they released a game they were going to put time into after its release, than announce a short time afterwards a new game being released not long after.
I'm only going by how long I have had the game for .... which by the time AO Tennis released will have been 2 months.

My perspective is they released a game they were going to put time into after its release, than announce a short time afterwards a new game being released not long after.
I'm only going by how long I have had the game for .... which by the time AO Tennis released will have been 2 months.

...you make it sound like AO Tennis wasn't being developed at the same time as AC was being developed. Amazingly, it is possible to work on multiple games at once.

They were going to put time into it after release, and they still are based on communication with the beta team.

...you make it sound like AO Tennis wasn't being developed at the same time as AC was being developed. Amazingly, it is possible to work on multiple games at once.

They were going to put time into it after release, and they still are based on communication with the beta team.

Thanks for the updates Snowy. Any information about when can we see a new patch?

Anyone who thinks they are putting in that much time to this game when they have a Tennis game coming out very soon is deluded.
They have other priorities now.

Mate let's give them time. The fact that Beta testers are vouching that pre release version of the game they tested were quite different to released version due to various tweaking they did in the last two release. So i am sure they will do awesome job to get the game to the standard it needs to be. I saw them first hand during DBC17 release and saw the passion and dedication to this game.

Thanks for the updates Snowy. Any information about when can we see a new patch?

Well AO Tennis releases in a fortnight so no time before than that's for sure.[DOUBLEPOST=1514894665][/DOUBLEPOST]I'd love to eat my words. I really would.

I'd love Ross Symons to put me in my place. But there's a reason I'm saying this. Because I am very confident in what I am saying.

i certainly hope that they have a big enough team to work on more than one product at a time and I've no issue them prioritising tennis - they are a commercial entity and cricket gaming doesn't benefit by them failing.

my issue is simply that the game was taken to a high level by the approach of putting builds through internal and external testing. Then on release they throw that out the window.

when that gave an objectively much worse game instead of rolling back they blundered on and ignored all the feedback.

patch 1.04 and 1.05 weren't tested properly. I sort of understand that they were trying to show quick support. But patch 1.06 was a joke. A month of people saying why isn't this as good as when it released and they did nothing bar add a few faces.

staggering.

Well AO Tennis releases in a fortnight so no time before than that's for sure.[DOUBLEPOST=1514894665][/DOUBLEPOST]I'd love to eat my words. I really would.

AO will 100% release before another patch. Snowy knows this. the beta have been told we will get nothing before late jan. And as i understand it that's beta or maybe pc, not console patch.

but equally there is no evidence yet they've parked the game and i would be staggered if that is what happens.

AO will 100% release before another patch. Snowy knows this. the beta have been told we will get nothing before late jan. And as i understand it that's beta or maybe pc, not console patch.

but equally there is no evidence yet they've parked the game and i would be staggered if that is what happens.

How surprising ...... not.
Looks like my money was on the right cards.

How surprising ...... not.
Looks like my money was on the right cards.

well no. Because you said it was thrown to the side, when it hasn't been, or at least there is no evidence of it having been.

i might think the game has been taken backwards post release but hell i still think the guys deserve a Christmas break.

Users who are viewing this thread