Ashes Cricket General Discussion

But....But....But....hmmm that was great..[DOUBLEPOST=1514906384][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nope that's console right now, 30 mins ago.....
Not sure the AI plays because of that extra pace...Would like them to play similar to normal speed though..But the extra pace looks good in the video..LBW is something I hardly see now..

This looks very similar to my bowling experience. Although I do run a very similar slider set-up to you.

Yeah, am I one of the few who are pretty happy with the current build and don't want another patch?

I agree bowling is fantastic, but for me the problem is batting.
Until someone posts a video of batting like that, then for me the game needs another patch.

Ahh I only bowl so that explains it. Would explain the disappointment at the moment

You mean to say custom logos are making the game play so?

based on @WealeyH post:
Iv been doing some testing....

We could have another DBC 17 logo issue going on...

Something is odd!!

that's why i thought maybe he did?

i noticed a few times that i got very odd behaviour in dbc17 that often disappeared after i deleted all logo data. i have no idea by what mechanism it could possibly effect gameplay, but i certainly observed it. in dbc17, it was generally a result of overwriting / deleting logos.

Yeah, am I one of the few who are pretty happy with the current build and don't want another patch?
and you just deleted all the custom logos?

Here's the deal,

There is a problem and I'm not sure what. I have two consoles. That's games from my lounge console that I decided to play on for first time since release as my Mrs is at work.

My intention was to lower all AI batsmen judgement down to 30 and footwork to 30 to see what would happen.

That happened...

But I'm not convinced it was because of the changes I made. It was a completely different game.

AI were accumulating. On my other console they can't get over three and Over and just slog!!

As an aside I am having huge problems downloading anything from the Academy (PS4). Searches take forever and just hang, meaning I can't download anything. I have a good connection. Is anyone else having problems with the community downloads?

Here's the deal,

There is a problem and I'm not sure what. I have two consoles. That's games from my lounge console that I decided to play on for first time since release as my Mrs is at work.

My intention was to lower all AI batsmen judgement down to 30 and footwork to 30 to see what would happen.

That happened...

But I'm not convinced it was because of the changes I made. It was a completely different game.

AI were accumulating. On my other console they can't get over three and Over and just slog!!

sorry, did that happen after you had lowered the footwork / judgement, or you intended too but didn't?[DOUBLEPOST=1514909407][/DOUBLEPOST]
As an aside I am having huge problems downloading anything from the Academy (PS4). Searches take forever and just hang, meaning I can't download anything. I have a good connection. Is anyone else having problems with the community downloads?

had it hang once, generally it is slow.

Users who are viewing this thread