Ashes Cricket General Discussion

There are a lot of people on here who have never played cricket at a high enough level to know what its about giving their opinion on how the game should be! its quite amusing

I have been on here saying problems with the Academy , I deleted everything to do with AC of PS4 hard drive .
Then I could download every team etc and it worked .
Started career mode and have found shots like sweep don’t work , gone back to one knee shot .
Being early in career mode playing on created grounds could this be why shots are missing ?

@funnyadit - so you didn't change any attributes, just started with fresh data?
I didnt think where to start but wanted to delete all the teams first from the list and then went to logos to delete but there were too many..So asked a friend he suggested to delete the decals folder, instead I transferred them to different place and disabled steam cloud..Nothing touched and continued the Ashes match which I just left because it was frustrating to play...

Resumed and was totally surprised , leaves, few misses, correct shots were played...I just couldnt stop playing from then...Got to break Vince and Stoneman 200 run partnership with Zampa bowling a top spin which had a bit of pace and Stoneman trying the pull it finer only to get the top part of the bat and an easy catch to backward square leg..Had a really close LBW but ball was just over the stumps...And Root got in played really well just before he got to his 50 got Vince cutting a ball off Pattinson and pure edge to slips that too 1 over before new ball can be taken...

The dig out shot animation is being played but only the shot it should be playing..And they are just gliding them to third man..The difference is clearly there for me though suggested @Bigby Wolf to do so but he didnt seem to find such difference..

Hopefully more people try this out and see the results..If this makes the change then its a very positive thing in terms of gameplay...

Users who are viewing this thread