Ashes Cricket General Discussion

I’m not very happy right now. In fact I’m positively fuming.
I had England at 296/9 when Roland-Jones and Anderson were on an 80+ run partnership. Then caught Rowland-Jones at second slip. The umpire raised his finger, the crowd went nuts, my drink and crisps went on the floor AND I think it started my period! (Eeeeeewwwww). But what happened?
It was marked down as a dot ball and they added another 36 runs.
Now I have 3 full days of stomach pains to deal with, AND 36 extra runs to chase.
NOT a happy bunny. xxx

I had the same problem of a batsman not being dismissed too. Finally got James Vince to nick one off Patrick Cummins playing a flashing drive. Fielder caught it, players celebrated and umpire gave it out but next ball Vince was still there. When I finally got Vince out again England had a 200 run lead when I had about a 50 run lead for his first dismissal and the game was in a very interesting position. This type of bug can ruin a person's playing experience, especially for more casual players, it certainly ruined mine.

I reported this bug in the bugs thread. Hopefully these bugs are fixed in the next patch. These bugs shouldn't still be present when we are a few patches in now.

Few patches in yet dismissals get celebrated, umpire gives them out yet next ball they are still there. Nah that's nothing that needs fixing pretty quick now or should have been fixed by now is it ?

Too busy with AO Tennis to have done anything about the basic things that need fixing by now like the above, AI Fields and AI One Day Batting.
Let's wait until well after AO Tennis release before any of the basic problems that have been there since day 1 gets fixed.

Few patches in yet dismissals get celebrated, umpire gives them out yet next ball they are still there. Nah that's nothing that needs fixing pretty quick now or should have been fixed by now is it ?
Hasn't happened even once.. Playing on PC..And when it doesn't happen for all then it becomes tricky to find what's causing it...

Won't be getting my money for the AO Tennis game after this and I know of at least 10 other people who probably would of got AO Tennis that won't be either.[DOUBLEPOST=1514946391][/DOUBLEPOST]So really they are shooting themselves in their own foot with this.

Too busy with AO Tennis to have done anything about the basic things that need fixing by now like the above, AI Fields and AI One Day Batting.
Let's wait until well after AO Tennis release before any of the basic problems that have been there since day 1 gets fixed.
Take a break maybe from the game..Play real cricket..Have fun...Come back after you hear a patch sound from some social media then see if your concerns are patched if not repeat from step 1...

Take a break maybe from the game..Play real cricket..Have fun...Come back after you hear a patch sound from some social media then see if your concerns are patched if not repeat from step 1...

Take a break from the game ?
May as well have just not bought it.
Like I said before, and like someone else mentioned, back with DBC 14 they were a lot more responsive and a lot quicker to fix up things than they are now. I wonder why ......
I bought the game because 'apparently' they were going to be a bit more like they were with DBC 14 compared to how they were with DBC 17 ...... hmmm if only.
Then I heard about AO Tennis and I knew I'd made a big mistake believing that.

Take a break from the game ?
May as well have just not bought it.
Like I said before, and like someone else mentioned, back with DBC 14 they were a lot more responsive and a lot quicker to fix up things than they are now. I wonder why ......
I bought the game because 'apparently' they were going to be a bit more like they were with DBC 14 compared to how they were with DBC 17 ...... hmmm if only.
They don't post much now unlike 14 days yeah.. Because they are working more now then they were at that time...But they have people just to browse through the forums for issues faced and if that's posted in a way it's easy for them to replicate then well appreciated but I guess we would keep moaning about it rather than do something useful about it...Many things are known issues by now and they have resumed their work yesterday after the holidays because human...

Even though the office was closed over Christmas? Please...
yes I understand that but Matw did say they will come out pretty quick i was having that debate with someone else saying they are having a break

Won't be getting my money for the AO Tennis game after this and I know of at least 10 other people who probably would of got AO Tennis that won't be either.[DOUBLEPOST=1514946391][/DOUBLEPOST]So really they are shooting themselves in their own foot with this.
I wont get either, It would be risky to buy AO Tennis because it might add to the current frustration

If you want to talk about AO Tennis, do so in the appropriate thread

Users who are viewing this thread