Ashes Cricket General Discussion

In other words it'll probably be a quarter of a year since release when I can expect any fixes to the day 1 issues :cheers[DOUBLEPOST=1514895322][/DOUBLEPOST]
well no. Because you said it was thrown to the side, when it hasn't been, or at least there is no evidence of it having been.

i might think the game has been taken backwards post release but hell i still think the guys deserve a Christmas break.

It's been put to the side until AO Tennis is out and released. I stand by that.

Can we play released version until new patch come for PS4?...

I doubt they would do that for us.
All they'd have to do is re release the released version for us instead of the current ones.
But their focus right now is on AO Tennis. So wait another fortnight at least until any serious work goes back into this.

In other words it'll probably be a quarter of a year since release when I can expect any fixes to the day 1 issues :cheers[DOUBLEPOST=1514895322][/DOUBLEPOST]

It's been put to the side until AO Tennis is out and released. I stand by that.

I implore you - please share your evidence that they are still not working on AC. Until then, you’re not really saying anything that isn’t already known.

I think it's a good idea though. How about they just let us play the release version of the game until such patch ?[DOUBLEPOST=1514895751][/DOUBLEPOST]
I implore you - please share your evidence that they are still not working on AC. Until then, you’re not really saying anything that isn’t already known.

Well I suppose one staff member would mean they could still say they are working on it so you may be right actually.[DOUBLEPOST=1514895831][/DOUBLEPOST]I think the overall sentiment is we would rather have the release build to play now instead of this 'fixed' version.
Wouldn't take much to re release the release build would it ?
But I guess that depends on if they are listening.

I think it's a good idea though. How about they just let us play the release version of the game until such patch ?[DOUBLEPOST=1514895751][/DOUBLEPOST]

Well I suppose one staff member would mean they could still say they are working on it so you may be right actually.[DOUBLEPOST=1514895831][/DOUBLEPOST]I think the overall sentiment is we would rather have the release build to play now instead of this 'fixed' version.
Wouldn't take much to re release the release build would it ?
But I guess that depends on if they are listening.
If only it was that easy...Have patience..

Dbc14 post release feedback and implementation was quick and excellent

Exactly.
But that was when they were actually focusing on just that.[DOUBLEPOST=1514898005][/DOUBLEPOST]People seem to forget that.

Those issues would of been fixed by now in DBC14. Not anymore. Why would I go spend money on AO Tennis when things have gone backwards not forwards ?

This is not a production company the size of EA sports that can drop a patch on a weekly basis, tied into festive break you are asking for the impossible to happen.

It's pretty early in the lifecycle of this game and it's had two patches in two months, that's pretty good in the bigger picture of things from a small studio.

This is not a production company the size of EA sports that can drop a patch on a weekly basis, tied into festive break you are asking for the impossible to happen.

It's pretty early in the lifecycle of this game and it's had two patches in two months, that's pretty good in the bigger picture of things from a small studio.

EA don't drop patches over the holiday period, no company does.
People need to be patient.

Uploading a video,

Would just like your opinions on what you see.

Check the scorecards for batting and bowling at the end etc.

Users who are viewing this thread