Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Someone should email RockStar and tell them that they're doing it wrong, the way to the big PC cash is to release it earlier and cheaper.

Hilarious considering nobody I can see, and certainly not me, have said either of these things.

I wouldn't deny timed releases are more profitable when I personally bought both GTA V & DBC'14 on PS3 and then PC later. I'm sure there were quite a few others that did the same.

And suggesting a flash sale for a failing product is the same as saying "release it cheaper" to you? Amazing...

PS. I picked up GTA V on Steam when it was 50% off. :cheers

The undeniable truth is that many a game released on Console is not released on PC - I'm sure that makes you feel really bad too?

Unfortunately yes, that's the sad truth. With the way, technology increases rapidly in GPU architecture, in particular off late, consoles are far behind in catching up the current trend & scalability + compatibility factors are too behind in consoles. I am playing certain PC games in 8k resolution downscaling to 4k HDR display since 2015 but on other end, consoles had one big gap and time to achieve 4k from HD.

All I am hoping that, there will be no piracy in PC ONE final day and demand for PC games exponentially increase to an unimaginable extent beating the console market. Dreaming continues...

On the few screenshots I've seen it appears jumpers have been added and there seems to be some different overhead conditions that hopefully will play a part. Stats tracking for created and career players would be a big plus for me. Hope to see a records section too both really world and in game. If the above are in, I'm in.

On the few screenshots I've seen it appears jumpers have been added and there seems to be some different overhead conditions that hopefully will play a part. Stats tracking for created and career players would be a big plus for me. Hope to see a records section too both really world and in game. If the above are in, I'm in.

Any stats would be great. As much as I love DBC and their offerings the lack of stats, on screen, while you play - other than when an over begins for example - is one of the main blindspots for me. Cricket games should be chockers with on-screen stats.

@BigAntStudios @MattW can you let us know what stage the game is at the moment? Fine tuning? Beta testing?

Meh...anyway eeermmm
@BigAntStudios @MattW can you let us know what stage the game is at the moment? Fine tuning? Beta testing?
I have heard its being used as a frisbee for the dog so its a bit chewed and wet......

pretentious answer yes but what do you expect them to say? That they are sitting on deckchairs just waiting for the release date to come around or that they are all in therapy and panicking because its the illegitimate child of Mikey F's Ashes Emporium?

Its pretty harsh to call someone Idiot (my opinion). Lets not get too much into it.

As far as Ashes Cricket is concerned, its getting released in PC. DOT!!

Let get back to Ashes Discussion.

we havent seen anything new this week. Whatsup @BigAntStudios ??
He was generalising... Snowflakes are urged to look away.

The PC version is the only version that can be modded and thus more options even EA (sports) haven't the balls (if anyone is affected by that let me know) to release decent content on PC.[DOUBLEPOST=1506415446][/DOUBLEPOST]
Please... Why does this matter it's being release in November be a good customer and enjoy the wait...

Hilarious considering nobody I can see, and certainly not me, have said either of these things.

I wouldn't deny timed releases are more profitable when I personally bought both GTA V & DBC'14 on PS3 and then PC later. I'm sure there were quite a few others that did the same.

And suggesting a flash sale for a failing product is the same as saying "release it cheaper" to you? Amazing...

PS. I picked up GTA V on Steam when it was 50% off. :cheers
Timed releases give a dead line to bring every component together, the product, PR and the advertising streams et al... And any out side force coinciding with the release. Gives everyone a strategy to work towards.

The undeniable truth is that many a game released on Console is not released on PC - I'm sure that makes you feel really bad too? If you don't like this undeniable truth then there's not much I can do about that, but at least you are getting cricket games on PC for as long as I am making them.

You really need to back off Ross on this one - previous people have just cut support for PC entirely. I suspect that the PC market is in a much better place than it was in 2010 with regards to both piracy and Steam popularity, but if the numbers were even 5x, I'd probably do the same again. (Panto noises)

I promise you, you don't do a PC version of a Cricket game for money. You do it for the community.

I'd be keeping him on-side.

You really need to back off Ross on this one - previous people have just cut support for PC entirely. I suspect that the PC market is in a much better place than it was in 2010 with regards to both piracy and Steam popularity, but if the numbers were even 5x, I'd probably do the same again. (Panto noises)

I promise you, you don't do a PC version of a Cricket game for money. You do it for the community.

I'd be keeping him on-side.
Amen.........thus concludeth todays lesson.

Additional features (I wish to):
1. Pronounced Reverse Swing after ball gets old
2. Sledging with certain players like Stokes,Pandya(not for all)
3. Customised celebrations like in FIFA (like pressing LB+RT or any other combo will give different celebration type)

Let's hope 3 is there ... Missing it too much with same celebration all over again ;(

Users who are viewing this thread