Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Grammar nazi alert...dissent not descent! :p
Oh Dutch.. Cmon don't be like that! Oh bloody hell is frazzled even a word? Now I'm paranoid you prick haha

Why would you be paranoid that I prick? Have you ever cuddled me?
Hahaha no I heard it somewhere :p , cant remember where, but it was definitely from a female lol. Stop picking on me :lol

Ok so ASHES huh!!! Nice.. Looks great right?!?!

It's not my opinion that Big Ant as a developer shits on PC users as a policy. It is that Ross does, through various snide remarks and implications I've read from him on here. It is clearly undeniable he doesn't like the platform and even said earlier if it were his choice he wouldn't release for PC.

And in regards to my last post, he obviously has no problems taking cheap shots so I'm not going to pass up the chance. :p

All that said, my personal opinions about Ross are irrelevant to my opinions to the actual games Big Ant releases. So I hope the upcoming game is amazing and a huge success on ALL platforms. :D

I don't think anyone can deny that there is more piracy on PC than consoles (though back in the day I remember "chipped" PlayStation being a thing with hige amounts of piracy. I was too poor at the time to have any sort of PlayStation, chipped or otherwise!).

And the consoles obviously have higher sales too.

I personally - based on zero experience - agree with you that a sale on steam can't hurt: it's not like they have to print discs they're selling at a loss.

But you tripped over to some bizarre paranoid fantasy that Ross hates the platform and all the users when that's obviously not the case. He's stated it's not a profitable platform but they are releasing on it anyway to keep his word that they would. That is the absolute opposite of shitting on PC users.

Grammar nazi alert...dissent not descent! :p
Depends if he is taking a fall... ?[DOUBLEPOST=1506334338][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ok so ASHES huh!!! Nice.. Looks great right?!?!
We'll yes it does but I'm not a graphics whore just want good gameplay.[DOUBLEPOST=1506334385][/DOUBLEPOST]
Why would you be paranoid that I prick? Have you ever cuddled me?
You guys should 'hug it out' more it'll be better in he long run.[DOUBLEPOST=1506334412][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hahaha no I heard it somewhere :p , cant remember where, but it was definitely from a female lol. Stop picking on me :lol
And who would this young lass be I wonder... ?

$50 USD is pretty cheap for a sports game on steam!
If the product is worth the features it provide without any major bugs and if the product provides frequent support from the developers in terms of patches and updates, the price can be on higher side.

Looking forward to see if we get some new cut-scenes basically different reactions to the current situation in the game.

It's not my opinion that Big Ant as a developer shits on PC users as a policy. It is that Ross does, through various snide remarks and implications I've read from him on here. It is clearly undeniable he doesn't like the platform and even said earlier if it were his choice he wouldn't release for PC.

And in regards to my last post, he obviously has no problems taking cheap shots so I'm not going to pass up the chance. :p

All that said, my personal opinions about Ross are irrelevant to my opinions to the actual games Big Ant releases. So I hope the upcoming game is amazing and a huge success on ALL platforms. :D
I also felt bad when Ross said that he was disinclined towards releasing the game for PC and was doing it only bcoz he promised. It just puts any future cricket games in jeopardy of being released on PC platform and I like playing games on laptop rather than xbox or ps4 on TV
Hope BA doesn't resolve to only PS4 and xbox in the future

I also felt bad when Ross said that he was disinclined towards releasing the game for PC and was doing it only bcoz he promised. It just puts any future cricket games in jeopardy of being released on PC platform and I like playing games on laptop rather than xbox or ps4 on TV
Hope BA doesn't resolve to only PS4 and xbox in the future

The undeniable truth is that many a game released on Console is not released on PC - I'm sure that makes you feel really bad too? If you don't like this undeniable truth then there's not much I can do about that, but at least you are getting cricket games on PC for as long as I am making them.

Some idiots on here think that I'm the only one pointing out the issues on PC, how long was the PC delay for GTA, the biggest entertainment product of all time? (From memory a year.)

Someone should email RockStar and tell them that they're doing it wrong, the way to the big PC cash is to release it earlier and cheaper.

The undeniable truth is that many a game released on Console is not released on PC - I'm sure that makes you feel really bad too? If you don't like this undeniable truth then there's not much I can do about that, but at least you are getting cricket games on PC for as long as I am making them.

Some idiots on here think that I'm the only one pointing out the issues on PC, how long was the PC delay for GTA, the biggest entertainment product of all time? (From memory a year.)

Someone should email RockStar and tell them that they're doing it wrong, the way to the big PC cash is to release it earlier and cheaper.
Thats exactly what I want Ross
Just keep making them as long as you can for PC as well

If you don't like this undeniable truth then there's not much I can do about that, but at least you are getting cricket games on PC for as long as I am making them
It felt so good reading that that I read it thrice. I don't know how someone can't be appreciate of that.

Some idiots on here think that I'm the only one pointing out the issues on PC, how long was the PC delay for GTA, the biggest entertainment product of all time?
I also cannot understand why it's hard to realize that a delayed PC release is, on any day, so much better than no release at all. You wait years for a cricket game, wouldn't hurt to wait a few months more.

Pretty sure they'd be repeating it for RDR 2, I'd guess more than 3 months delay at the least. And the worst port ever on PC - GTA 4. The less we say about R* the better when it comes to PC gaming.

Some idiots on here think that I'm the only one pointing out the issues on PC

Its pretty harsh to call someone Idiot (my opinion). Lets not get too much into it.

As far as Ashes Cricket is concerned, its getting released in PC. DOT!!

Let get back to Ashes Discussion.

we havent seen anything new this week. Whatsup @BigAntStudios ??

Users who are viewing this thread