Ashes Cricket General Discussion

In a happier note. I just scored my first 250 in the game. And people use to say i cant bat lol

I haven't played this game for at least month now so I will need to get use to it again after the patch came out but I doubt I will play it for long as some great games are coming for the PS4 like Yakuza, God of War etc soon.
Hopefully they start working on a new cricket game soon as cricket world cup is next year and I will always buy it just to support them.
Yes big ant is for charity

One thing you cant complain about codies is the level of communication and engagement they had with PC community. Remember chief?

One thing you cant complain about codies is the level of communication and engagement they had with PC community. Remember chief?

I must be completely out of loop but I believe before BigAnt came, I don't remember any dev / publisher that made a cricket game made as much of an effort to engage with the community as BA did (especially during DBC 14 and DBC 17 days).

Oh trust me on this, Codemasters have gone down hill on this. Their forum for the F1 is full of complaints. You think this is bad! They released F1, made 10 patches in 3 months and then left the game broken. No communication and now starting on the next edition. Same every year.

The problem with this is that game determines the quality of your shot in what it sees as the ideal timing window: thus forcing you to input as the ball is leaving the bowlers hand rather than after the ball pitches: this has now been remedied.

@Dutch @WealeyH Has there been any changes to the controller for stepping out and hitting ?

I must be completely out of loop but I believe before BigAnt came, I don't remember any dev / publisher that made a cricket game made as much of an effort to engage with the community as BA did (especially during DBC 14 and DBC 17 days).
There was always Mike fegan

This DJ/RB guy needs help.

Users who are viewing this thread