Ashes Cricket General Discussion

For next 12 months we can see Smith playing in only ashes 2017

You never know, the new patch might have him removed. CA licensed you know.
That's actually an interesting point. I know squat about licensing but I would think it shouldn't affect games? Would be surreal if it happens though.

That's actually an interesting point. I know squat about licensing but I would think it shouldn't affect games? Would be surreal if it happens though.
I doubt it happening, but again it's a licensed game so not really sure. However, then there is the Academy download option. So it wouldn't matter much.

They cant possibly take out smith thats like one major animation in the game. Jokes aside its really sad.

Are we sure the next patch will be released before Smith and warner are back in the Aus Squad ?
I hope so, cos that would be a pretty extensive beta testing and a huge patch by then. Jokes apart, I wish someone would answer your questions, cos I can see the efforts being put in. Vittuviṭade.

The hilarious thing is that I’m fairly sure his ban expired.

We can see you logging in with your duplicate accounts :)
Am I the only one who feels a lil creeped out about this? Can you really "see" him snowy?

This actually happened in fifa and pro evo a couple of years back. A footballer called Adam Johnson was removed from the game after being convicted of sexual assault on a minor.

Stokes battered a bloke and he's still in the game. Chances of Smith/Warner being removed is nil I would say.

Stokes battered a bloke and he's still in the game. Chances of Smith/Warner being removed is nil I would say.
That was a suspension, not a ban, right?

A footballer called Adam Johnson was removed from the game after being convicted of sexual assault on a minor.
Now that you mention it, I do recall reading that.

But there were drastic changes made cos of the Stokes incident. The base game had him on the Main screen and later removed along with the Day one patch. Even the advertisement banners had him removed, if I remember correctly. Still don't really think they will be removed, but right now both of them are all over the main screen.

Innocent until proven guilty! He's pleaded not guilty.

Agreed that Smith won't be removed though. I did take great pleasure in deleting warner from the Aussie team last night though.

Users who are viewing this thread