Ashes Cricket General Discussion

The only time i was unhappy in life was.... when I realised big Ant Studios had ripped me off again for £60 with false promises and lies!!!

60 quid?!? Did you buy the Platinum edition with season pass or something?

Has anyone reported the bug that Anderson's hair has not changed colour? Immersion breaking.

DxuXZ8y.jpg

He did that to confuse batsmen when he's bowling with a white ball.

Blocking didnt work before in the 4th innings mate. But looks like its not over yet.
Great to see you having good batting experience, I am almost at the verge of quitting the batting (and play it as a bowling only game or revert back to DBC 17) because of the overpowered drives, tried everything under the sun to get to a balanced experience but to no avail. Can you share your settings (Gameplay/Batting Modifiers, level you are batting on?

Great to see you having good batting experience, I am almost at the verge of quitting the batting (and play it as a bowling only game or revert back to DBC 17) because of the overpowered drives, tried everything under the sun to get to a balanced experience but to no avail. Can you share your settings (Gameplay/Batting Modifiers, level you are batting on?
I am batting in hardest, pro level. And i genarally dont fiddle with modifiers. Going to try legend after this ashes

At last I got into a good batting rhythm in Legend/Hard. Now I find bowling difficult in Legend/Easy. AI keeps scoring at a decent pace, unable to control even with defensive field, wickets are hard to come by. Any tips?

At last I got into a good batting rhythm in Legend/Hard. Now I find bowling difficult in Legend/Easy. AI keeps scoring at a decent pace, unable to control even with defensive field, wickets are hard to come by. Any tips?
Power plays are pretty difficult to contain. Try and hit light green 'Ideal' for all variables. Bowl swinging Yorkers and swinging short balls quite often.

Power plays are pretty difficult to contain. Try and hit light green 'Ideal' for all variables. Bowl swinging Yorkers and swinging short balls quite often.
For spinners? I use standard control.

Users who are viewing this thread