Ashes Cricket General Discussion

The tutorial is poorly implemented

Catch the ball; batsman leaves the ball
Relay the throw; batsman can’t hit the ball beyond the inner fielders
Tap the ball back; batsman can’t hit a boundary
Take a reflex catch; batsman leaves the ball again or skies the ball
Personally I never bother just wait for my husband to play and get used to the play style and then explain to me the easiest method. The bottons for batting I feel is major step forward for entry level gamer like me.

does anyone know which folder save games are stored in on pc or within the game.I am having trouble getting on to causal mens game and am thinking maybe there is a corrupt save file somewhere.

does anyone know which folder save games are stored in on pc or within the game.I am having trouble getting on to causal mens game and am thinking maybe there is a corrupt save file somewhere.
Users-documents-games-ashes

20171221213507_1.jpg

This was not given out by umpire in club game so no review available, maybe he thought of an inside edge. This is more like a human mistake realism than bug for me.

I had a similar problem earlier today. Tried to close the game and start it back up to no avail. Then I went into network settings and turned the internet off and reconnected and straight away was able to access and download teams again. Worth a shot if you haven't already.
That hasn’t worked either. Have deleted Ashes Cricket and all my save files and re-installed and that hasn’t done anything either.
@MattW & @Ross any chance you guys have a suggestion. Don’t want to shelf the game but difficult not to without being able to download the teams

View attachment 202083

This was not given out by umpire in club game so no review available, maybe he thought of an inside edge. This is more like a human mistake realism than bug for me.

IMO I would call it more a feature than a bug. You see and expect howlers in cricket, especially in lower grade & domestic cricket. It happens all the time and it's good to know you do get shockers without a chance to review them.

3rd gen Intel i3 with 2.1 ghz clock speed, 10 GB ram , Integrated graphics (HD 4000).
I think if I ever buy the PC version I will be fine perhaps. My specs are 3rd gen i7, 2GB Nvidia 940M and 8 GB ram.

How to change camera angle while batting in PS4? When I bat, the angle is from the keeper facing batsman's back, which blocks where the ball is pitched.

Users who are viewing this thread