Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Got my career player to Level 62. Played a First class T20 match and became Level 76. Is this a glitch/bug or just standard?

Interesting that the last comment Ross ever made was on 18th December. Now this is good 2 and half months now also he has not come online to PC since 21st Feb. I think since BA used to be active here they spoilt us. Now that they are not here and posting it becomes difficult to know what is going on. Now Beta guys are doing their best but I feel BA should engage with the community a little bit more.

Interesting that the last comment Ross ever made was on 18th December. Now this is good 2 and half months now also he has not come online to PC since 21st Feb. I think since BA used to be active here they spoilt us. Now that they are not here and posting it becomes difficult to know what is going on. Now Beta guys are doing their best but I feel BA should engage with the community a little bit more.
They do a lot on twitter

The current beta testing is with download best teams, default modifiers, and which difficulty?

So, finishing this Test...

17753681-A3EE-4B79-A4C7-E17702D104EB.jpeg
A305533F-368A-443C-B10F-CCE1FAB3A590.jpeg

Australia fell apart late on Day 3.
Broad got Marsh with a beauty of an LBW.

Ali then ran through the tail. Honestly the tail is now a tail!!

Hazelwood came out and was getting the ball to lift...

Stoneman nicks off...

NO BALL!!!

He then got Cook...

It’s game on...

Attachments

• 90CB7E3D-78F7-41E1-A90F-E4C261458D4E.jpeg
    90CB7E3D-78F7-41E1-A90F-E4C261458D4E.jpeg
    605.1 KB · Views: 13
Got my career player to Level 62. Played a First class T20 match and became Level 76. Is this a glitch/bug or just standard?
Its a known issue. Hopefully it will be fixed in the upcoming patch. Honestly atm career mode is pretty much useless with this issue.

? To beta grp

Easiest Batting level
With
All batting modifier set to 75
Hard batting level
With

Does the above both settings play same?

? To beta grp

Easiest Batting level
With
Hard batting level
With

Does the above both settings play same?

Why would there be any difference in the two cases since batting difficulties are the same, i.e. same modifier settings? Are you asking for batting experience with the same batting modifiers settings but AI difficulty set to say "PRO" and then "LEGEND"?

View attachment 206257
View attachment 206259

Broad got Marsh with a beauty of an LBW.

Ali then ran through the tail. Honestly the tail is now a tail!!

Hazelwood came out and was getting the ball to lift...

Stoneman nicks off...

NO BALL!!!

He then got Cook...

It’s game on...
Beautiful dismissals looking very realistic, thank you WealeyH

View attachment 206257.
Why doesn’t the Match Summary say England Need 236 more to win rather it says England trail by 235 runs?[DOUBLEPOST=1520011343][/DOUBLEPOST]
@WealeyH hiw is running between wickets ? Still can v start a run and complete it after the deep fielder throw the ball?? Does stamina play any role in running between wickets ? Like more you run, the speed of running decreases as the stamina goes down or your shot power is reduced as the stamina goes down.
Any info on this ?

Hey Wealey,

Don’t want to ask any questions or make any comments on anything. Just want to say that you’re doing an amazing job and there are still a lot of us who appreciates everything you do. We might not say it all the time or some of us might be quiet readers like me but everything you do gets noticed and appreciated. Keep up the good work!! Cheers buddy!!

View attachment 206257
View attachment 206259

Broad got Marsh with a beauty of an

Users who are viewing this thread