Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Just finishing NZ innings and I’ll record a bit of me batting with the new timing system.

Is anyone bothered if I bat in broadcast cam. Not everyone’s cup of tea but I test on all but always play as if it was being watched on tv.
Would be great if you bat few overs in batting far.

Just uploading end of NZ innings and me batting till end of day. Watch it before bed as I couldn’t get it off the square

Just finishing NZ innings and I’ll record a bit of me batting with the new timing system.

Is anyone bothered if I bat in broadcast cam. Not everyone’s cup of tea but I test on all but always play as if it was being watched on tv.
Thanks for the updates. I really have been waiting to see batting videos of new patch and broadcast camera is the camera i use to bat. So double okay to me.
Eager to see you getting edges while playing shots :)

View attachment 207565 Hey big ants ,
Can we get normalize skill visibility displayed on host board ? Would be a great help for online gamers added image for reference
Thanks

agree with that cause played with many players who use 100 rank players .. O.o

Nee vid up, that’s my good Friday done!
I dont know if you guys can convince BA changers in game design but what if, the ball marker can be used in a realistic way. What if till the batsman gain confidence ball marker appears late and ones the batsmans confidence is green you can see the pitch of the ball early.

For a tailender ball marker could always be at the very last second.

Hey guys. I for the life of me am unable to play a short spin ball on the offside (mostly googlys) is the game just broken? Or is there something I’m missing? I’ve tried almost every shot in the game and the only counter is to move across and stand on the wide line to glance it onto the leg side. I bat on hardest and this “glitch” seems isolated to the hardest difficulty. Anyone got any suggestions?

@WealeyH Great vid , one thing I want AI to apply be more sweep shots . gameplay excellent .

Last edited:
Hey guys. I for the life of me am unable to play a short spin ball on the offside (mostly googlys) is the game just broken? Or is there something I’m missing? I’ve tried almost every shot in the game and the only counter is to move across and stand on the wide line to glance it onto the leg side. I bat on hardest and this “glitch” seems isolated to the hardest difficulty. Anyone got any suggestions?
Bat out side the leg stump and timing need to be right as well. There is abit of risk as your playing against the spin. I wouldn't try it that much in a slow sticky wicket

A few weeks ago I finally made my test debut in career mode, and thought to myself how ridiculous it was that Steve Smith wasn’t in the side...Big Ant know things.

Why cant i play the same format of a 50 over world cup for 2/5/10 over matches.
If i want to then i have to custom a League tournament.
Group stages and all cant be done for this.
Why?
I mean if i want to play a 10 ovr world cup then i cant...i will have to make a league tournament for it.
I would appreciate if someone could help me out with this.
A problem i have had since DBC 14

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread