• Yes.

Votes: 36 48.0%
  • Probably, waiting for some reviews/demo

Votes: 25 33.3%
  • Probably, but will wait for it to get cheap

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • No, will wait for the next version

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • My specific opinion not covered by the above options, but I want to vote anyway

Votes: 6 8.0%

• Total voters
Even back foot shots are played off the back foot.

Tbh all the time i sit in my chair because i sit in my chair.

:D

<---

Mmmmmm

I'm already put off by the fact that there is seemingly no back foot at all. Even back foot shots are played off the back foot. I may be wrong.

I'll definitely play the demo and see how it goes. When is the demo released?

Yeah I hate those kind of games. I remember buying Flight Simulator and throwing it away because they made the planes actually go in the air. I mean come on, who are they trying to kid. I pray that they haven't messed this up. Please don't let back foot shots be on the back foot.:D;)

Meh, you know what I meant. Even back foot shots are played off the front foot. Look at the screenies.

The ball's chest/waist high and they're still on the front foot.

ahsw.jpg

ahss.jpg

First pic is definitely a backfoot shot being played at frontfoot but second pic is real. Some player
often cut of the frontfoot (Dravid,Jayasuriya,Hayden,and sometime even ponting does).

I am very hopeful for this one, but I will be waiting for at least a demo and possibly some reviews as well.

MasterBlaster76 added 2 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

Yeah I hate those kind of games. I remember buying Flight Simulator and throwing it away because they made the planes actually go in the air. I mean come on, who are they trying to kid. I pray that they haven't messed this up. Please don't let back foot shots be on the back foot.:D;)

I remember buying Flight Simulator and throwing it away because they made the planes actually go in the air.

What the hell are you on about? If that was sarcasm, it didn't work. At all.

ahsw.jpg

ahss.jpg

That does look a bit weird, but shouldn't spoil the game for me. It'd be good to see it sorted though.

Why would you buy Flight Simulator if not to make the planes go in the air? What do you want to do, just taxi them around the airport? That post didn't make on iota of sense.

ahsw.jpg

ahss.jpg

TBH the first shot looks relatively real, alot of player play the pull shot off the front foot. The second ones good enough for me.

I'll be buying this on 360 and probs WII after a bit.

I think I will wait a week after its release and see what people here think. I'm done with picking games up from the game store on release day. Been burnt too many times with horribly substandard cricket products. Remember of course that games cost 70-100 bucks these days. That's a lotta cash in these tough economic times.

ahsw.jpg

ahss.jpg

TBH the first shot looks relatively real, alot of player play the pull shot off the front foot. The second ones good enough for me.

I'll be buying this on 360 and probs WII after a bit.

I don't know what you guys are talking about.. Both shots look fine to me.. Totally agree with you nz0003..
Some people pull the ball from the front foot (depending on the length of the ball).. If it was a hook played of the front foot, then I would be concerned..

Second one looks like a square drive or guiding it to the square.. This isn't a back-foot drive or square cut..

All looks fine to me.. can't wait to play it out..

FaWaD added 1 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

I think I will wait a week after its release and see what people here think. I'm done with picking games up from the game store on release day. Been burnt too many times with horribly substandard cricket products. Remember of course that games cost 70-100 bucks these days. That's a lotta cash in these tough economic times.

You don't have to wait for a week.. The game is already out a week before in UK.. So there will be a lot of reviews before you can actually get to see the game in the shops here..

The shots are absolutely correct. Further we will be given the option of choosing front or back foot shots. Even if AI some times decides to choose the wrong footing for a particular delivery, it wont make a big difference to overall gameplay.

Users who are viewing this thread