Asia Cup 2008

375 INDIA at the end of 50 over:eek::eek:
go INDIA go:happy

sure to win:D
the HK teams looks good they need more net practice a good *coach-- and ofcoure a good leading captain:)
All the best for HK for future games:)

Prediction: HongKong beats India by 120 runs

Remember Geoff Lawson?? He said Pak will beat India by 150 runs. Well something similar happened, but it was with India beating Pakistan by 140 runs.

Your case is even more emphatic. India have beaten Hong Kong by 256 runs.

Nice thumping. Sets us ready and rolling for Pakistan. Very happy to see Raina doing well. And his scoring rate has greatly improved ever since he started playing Twenty20. Good practice for him and Dhoni.

Remember Geoff Lawson?? He said Pak will beat India by 150 runs. Well something similar happened, but it was with India beating Pakistan by 140 runs.

Nice thumping. Sets us ready and rolling for Pakistan. Very happy to see Raina doing well. And his scoring rate has greatly improved ever since he started playing Twenty20. Good practice for him and Dhoni.

was a net practice for them lol

Because I was clearly being serious!!!:rolleyes:

But yeah Lamsam or w/e should be captain with Atkinson VC IMO

So what are the predictions for India/Pak game? Will India bounce back after the defeat? I used to think India was much better than Pak but it goes to show you that Pak CAN beat India. Should be a good game.

Last edited:
ishant should be back for the game tomoro but i think pathan is still out.

Injured.

Even if Pathan is fit, I'm not so sure about him, tbh. He's probably our best all rounder, but we need an inform bowler, to back the opening bowlers.

Ishant and Praveen are probably fine, especially Praveen. However, RP is not, and in this form, if RP and Pathan are not penetrative, I can't see us being much trouble to the Sri Lankan bastman especially.

Chawla looks in form though, so dropping either Yusuf or Robin and playing Pathan might not be too bad. I guess Pathan, is in the end a quality performer, out of form, and I hope he can get back to getting wickets again.

If anyone needs to go, It has to be Rohit Sharma IMO. He's been out of sorts the last few matches...

He played well in the T20 World Cup and one good innings against Sri Lanka in the CB series and thats just about it...

Even though people have quite childishly touted Rohit Sharma I still think Suresh Raina has a far brighter future. I could see it from the first time I saw him bat. I knew it was just a matter of time before his came into his own.

Even though people have quite childishly touted Rohit Sharma I still think Suresh Raina has a far brighter future. I could see it from the first time I saw him bat. I knew it was just a matter of time before his came into his own.

you are childish,

rohit sharma has batted well in big matches remember we were
in big trouble in southafrica in t20 he won us the match.in finals in cb sereis he was great.

he prefers fast bouncy pitches in slow tracks it seems he has yet to decide
either to attack or defence,

suresh raina is great on slwo tracks but remember when he went to south africa he was found out and dropped,but he has improved from there
that great as he is a great strokeplayer

Cricket_god added 1 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

Injured.

Even if Pathan is fit, I'm not so sure about him, tbh. He's probably our best all rounder, but we need an inform bowler, to back the opening bowlers.

Ishant and Praveen are probably fine, especially Praveen. However, RP is not, and in this form, if RP and Pathan are not penetrative, I can't see us being much trouble to the Sri Lankan bastman especially.

Chawla looks in form though, so dropping either Yusuf or Robin and playing Pathan might not be too bad. I guess Pathan, is in the end a quality performer, out of form, and I hope he can get back to getting wickets again.

praveen looks out of form and in pakistan you need quick bowlers
as there is no swing so r.p singh anyday over praveen kumar,also r.p is bowling well .irfan or gony should pplay against pak

Users who are viewing this thread