Asia Cup 2008

Cricket_God, he's Indian and he plays domestic cricket in India. I'm pretty darn sure Rohit Sharma has come across his fair share of slow tracks. He's trying too hard to pace his innings. He looks like he's restricting himself from playing his natural game in order to make it look like he is building a well constructed and planned innings, which is complete opposite of what we saw in the CB Series. I'm not doubting his talent, just his overly circumspect approach towards an innings in his last 4 innings.

I think Dhoni might consider the possibility of playing 2 spinners as well, or 5 bowlers (3 pacers and 2 spinners).

Last edited:
praveen looks out of form and in pakistan you need quick bowlers
as there is no swing so r.p singh anyday over praveen kumar,also r.p is bowling well .irfan or gony should pplay against pak

praveen was doing sooo good in the kitply cup man. just try him out. the problm with him is he looks at his crease when hes about to bowl.

butt is gone... but pak have lots of wickets in hand.. all they have to do is to smash the ball all over the park...

india's wicket-taking has sucked recently

No, this pitch is just offering absolutely nothing to the bowlers. I hate these pitches. I want to see an even contest between the bat and ball. Apparently, 9 D/N games have been played at this ground and the team batting first has one 7 of them. Any team would bat first in this heat and choose to bowl second with the cloud cover and under lights when it isn't as humid.

Ah ok, wasn't aware of that

Yeah, that's why Ishant's balls have been going straight and he hasn't been able to angle the ball in as much as he would have liked to (e.g. CB Series).

I hope Malik is allright, well played.

Really good batting by Shoaib and Younis...Really surprised not seeing Afridi coming up the order...

yeah that was surprising but you see yousuf has done far better than afridi at the final overs... its because of afridi pak didn't get to 300...

Really,they should have reached 300.Well,I expect India to win this one from here.It being a flat wicket,the batsmen would find it easy.Also,we have seen that in Karachi,such totals can be chased down.

I think India might win this match easily because pak bowlers have been very expensive even though they picked up wickets against india... if yousuf, gambhir, raina and dhoni can fire india will win...:happy

Users who are viewing this thread