Asia Cup March 2011/12

From 33/3, it's because of this tuk tuk :D they are closing in on this target...otherwise it would have been buk buk in the hearts of Pakistanis....:p

you must not watching the semi final of world cup then n many others match 1 win and many losses not good thing and also recently t20s of england series its his nickname whole pakistan called it not me and for buk buk didnt we hv to play you as well yet so if we loss against srilanka (which we not) will still not the end of asia cup for us.but dnt sure about your team

Well so if we win tomorrow its going to be 2 India Pakistan match :D

Its going to be awesome almost like a mini series and thanks to our neighbors Sri Lanka who played so poorly(will now blame the fixtures for sure)

So the tournament favorites crash out? Wow.. That was unexpected. I'm sorry Mahela, but tomorrow you have to count on India doing you a favor by losing to Bangladesh. How does that feel?:rolleyes What goes around, comes around.:D

Virat is in line to create an Indian record for being the first Indian batsman to score 3 consecutive hundreds in an ODI. Hope he does it tomorrow. And it would be his 2nd consecutive against Bangladesh too (he did it against them in the World Cup opener).

I feel people are forgetting Yuvraj's 3 consecutive 100 against England during that Terror attack 5-0 series(could have been 7-0)

I feel people are forgetting Yuvraj's 3 consecutive 100 against England during that Terror attack 5-0 series(could have been 7-0)

Bangladesh v India, Asia Cup, Mirpur: Do Bangladesh have another gear? | Cricket News | Asia Cup | ESPN Cricinfo

This article says Kohli would be the first India batsman to score 3 consecutive hundreds in an ODI. Coming from the "Stats and Trivia" section of Cricinfo's articles, I doubt if they have made a mistake.

Edit: Just checked Yuvraj's stats. He has not scored 3 consecutive hundreds. He scored 2 consecutive ones against England at Rajkot and Indore. The third one at Kanpur, he made only 38. Here is the link

Last edited:
As we have seen the interview of Mahela Jayawardhane in CB series that at least wont dont depend on favors :rolleyes , they should be packing their bags straight away and go home. No need of playing even Bangladesh and give those lads a win ;)

I know Mahela you are having genius captaincy brains but you are selfish. Just because you fried chickening dont get any pressure in opening the innings you have sacrificed with the whole middle order. Bloody arrogant lad

Wow relax, still bitter over the CB series. Jayawardene did nothing wrong, Tharanga was demoted down the order because of him failing in Australia to allow Jayawardene to face the tough new ball bowlers. If anything that was the least bit arrogant. Sri Lanka didnt lose because of their batting order, it was just that they didnt bat well, and that is regardless of their position.

Misbah made some tactical errors by holding back Ajmal, but I can understand why. Pakistan's batting formation isnt fixed, needs a bit of reworking and modelling but I think this lineup is the way to go :thumbs

Also Misbah haters should shut up, if it wasnt for him am pretty sure we would have screwed up the chase.

Two India - Pakistan games? Really takes the bite out of the first one :P

Got to agree on that Jayawardena opening bit. Both Jayawardena and Tharanga benefited hugely from that change. Dont know what Rohit is on about. Jaya started scoring runs once he opened, and Tharanga also started scoring runs once he went down the order. That was great bit of captaincy from Mahela. Mahela and Dilshan should continue opening for SL for sometime now. Trying to find the next Jayasuriya in Tharanga has been stopped and rightly so.

Well well, 50 up for Tendulkar. Looks like tonight will be the night for that elusive 100th 100.

On to 63 now! Sachin Tendulkar will score the 100th ton today. Just 37 more needed.

Let Sachin get a real big one. He's the captain of my Fantasy team :D Atleast I will move up a bit as I am struggling somewhere down there...:D

Users who are viewing this thread