Asia Cup March 2011/12

Valuable partnership this for the Lankans, but another wicket soon will expose what are pretty much sloggers with too much time on their hands. Don't really like Misbah bowling Hafeez out already when he's just been average.

Finally Ajmal gets the breakthrough. Can't believe it took so long to get him back into the attack, or in Misbah's case, the defence.

Maharoof and Kulasekara should've just played their natural game instead of trying to hang around for Sanga to do all the work. Can't really be too critical of Misbah considering the circumstances of 7/172, but Ajmal and Gul/Cheema should've been working in tandem a bit earlier on.

Well hoping this is an easy win for Pakistan now and its game over for Sri Lanka as now they would love to thrash Bangladesh and hope Bangladesh & Pakistan win against India. First one is a bit of a task.

188 should not be that much of trouble even for our batting. A good start and steady batting in the middle should do the job. A little aggression would not hurt our cause.

I wont be surprised if younis opens the innings along with hafeez. Anything is possible with misbah as skipper ;)

I cannot believe Sri Lanka have played this way. Nothing to take away from Pakistan but on a batting track Sri Lankan's could have done nothing poorer then this.

last five wickets in just 27 runs.sl have failed to make use of last over twice in this tournament now.it wont be a difficult chase for us i hope.

Hafeez is again playing so poorly. He will bat like this, make a 40 of 70 balls and get our playing a ridiculous shot :facepalm.

I still feel, block runs and choke Misbah. Umar will automatically get out. Required Run Rate should cross 4 some how which means they have done superbly well and then wickets in batting power play mean Pakistan lose.

But still I am praying for a Pakistan win we Indians always love them to see winning if its not against us :D ;) :spy

11 runs of this over and now officially its game over for Lankans

As we have seen the interview of Mahela Jayawardhane in CB series that at least wont dont depend on favors :rolleyes , they should be packing their bags straight away and go home. No need of playing even Bangladesh and give those lads a win ;)

I know Mahela you are having genius captaincy brains but you are selfish. Just because you tweaking dont get any pressure in opening the innings you have sacrificed with the whole middle order. Bloody arrogant lad

Users who are viewing this thread