Asia Cup March 2011/12

Really should, if they show they can be a genuine threat, the value of Asia Cup will genuinely increase.

Fantastic stuff from Bangladesh here. Shows how pathetic our bowling is when we cannot defend 290. Bangladesh have played with some heart here! Always wanted them to do well but, unfortunately they are doing it against India. :( Still, well played guys.

33 to win in 3 overs & 17 comes off this over.....Killer blows they were...those 2 sixes....:noway

As I type this....a 4 & a 6.....ow.....285 :noway

hahaha tendu score ton and india lose again.come on pak do it on sunday and get india out of the asia cup

:lol Rahim you tweaking legend. All that slogging practice in the BPL has paid off. India really could've used those extra runs that Tendulkar ate up to get the milestone.

Rahim! :D :lol

Which looks more of a deadly curse/jinx - Aaron Ramsey scoring for Arsenal only for a celebrity to wind up dead the following day (OR) Tendulkar scoring a hundred and India losing that match?

Sachin's life biggest hundred and India lost :lol

Great display of hitting by Rahim.Sensible batting initially ,saved the wickets and bang bang bang in the end

Pathetic bowling performance. In the end I forgot counting for how many full tosses we bowled in the death overs.

And some of them were close to called a no ball but they survived and continued to bowl them i think Umpires should be blamed for that :p.Had they given no balls early on bowlers would have not bowled them :p

Poor bowling from India, absolutely tripe stuff.... But I hope people here ranting about it have not forgotten the mighty escape that Pakistan had against this same BD team a few days back. There Gul did it, and here someone from India didnt do it. And the Pakistani players have been playing longer in these conditions as opposed to India who are coming off a 3 month long tour of Australia.... Of course, if you want to hate India and just jibe at them, its a different story.

Sri Lanka need to win with a bonus point against Bangladesh to make the India-Pakistan match a virtual semifinal. If Sri Lanka dont win with a bonus point, they are OUT!!!! Thats because India have won against Sri Lanka and head to head victory comes first, then bonus points, then NRR. Sri Lanka's NRR is way too pathetic, winning against a rampaging BD is hard enough.

Users who are viewing this thread