Asia Cup March 2011/12

Finally some excitement for the next Indo-Pak encounter with this lost.Now we will witness a thriller between the arch rivals.

Commentators was also saying that india had to find gul and ajmal.because in the match of pakistan vs bangladesh gul and ajmal get the wickets at the right time to ensure the win:D:D:D:D

Yeah. That 147 ball 114......those extra 30 odd which he should have got is already the talk here....:noway

If India cant defend 289 against Bangladesh, the problem is elsewhere..... Without that hundred, India probably would have been worse off. Its become a fashion now to blame/make fun of popular people/sports teams, etc. Not many talked about David Warner's pain stakingly slow hundred in that 2nd final of the CB series where Sri Lanka won the match. But anyways, there he was David Warner... Here its a certain legendary Sachin Tendulkar. Making fun of him attracts eyeballs.

----------

Poor bowling from India, absolutely tripe stuff.... But I hope people here ranting about it have not forgotten the mighty escape that Pakistan had against this same BD team a few days back. There Gul did it, and here someone from India didnt do it. And the Pakistani players have been playing longer in these conditions as opposed to India who are coming off a 3 month long tour of Australia.... Of course, if you want to hate India and just jibe at them, its a different story.

Sri Lanka need to win with a bonus point against Bangladesh to make the India-Pakistan match a virtual semifinal. If Sri Lanka dont win with a bonus point, they are OUT!!!! Thats because India have won against Sri Lanka and head to head victory comes first, then bonus points, then NRR. Sri Lanka's NRR is way too pathetic, winning against a rampaging BD is hard enough.

My bad... I didnt include the possibility of Bangladesh reaching the final. Sorry!:(

Well I forgot to mention, Brilliant batting by Bangladesh. Nassir Hossain. What a player this guy is proving to be. Just awesome stuff from Bangla.

Here come all the team India haters.

Aussies - FYI there is a match btw Aus and WI. The thread would appreciate your presence.

in seriousness, I think india could have put more one the board but tendulkars century did become too much of a focus. india are not a balanced team, they bat the opposition out the game, so deliberately allowing a handicap into their batting could always have gone wrong.

but great from bangladesh, turning into an impressive tournament for them. when iqbal and islam were building it was a remarkably different approach from what we're used to, I was thinking "what's this? non-panicky innings building? from bangladesh?" hope they've taught themselves a lesson in patience.

Bangladesh have beaten India 3 times now That's really an achievement for them.5 fifties for Tamim vs India he really Likes to bat against them

What a brilliant victory! I personally never thought we were in the game until we needed 11 off 12. Mushfiqur the pocket dynamite!

If India cant defend 289 against Bangladesh, the problem is elsewhere..... Without that hundred, India probably would have been worse off. Its become a fashion now to blame/make fun of popular people/sports teams, etc. Not many talked about David Warner's pain stakingly slow hundred in that 2nd final of the CB series where Sri Lanka won the match. But anyways, there he was David Warner... Here its a certain legendary Sachin Tendulkar. Making fun of him attracts eyeballs.

Well said buddy.The blame goes to the bowler.290 is more than enough to defend against Bangladesh.

I can't remember when did the last time Pakistan give a target of 290 to any team.Pakistan are defending a total of something around 250 to 270 from the last 2 years.

I love this.

I've come to this thread just to see certain Indian fans throw a tantrum.

You wear this garb whenever Bangladesh plays or can you spell out for what other games do you put on this act?

Well,the most worst moments for Indian cricket team.:facepalm

India always lacks a good set of Bowlers.Batsmans did their job more than enough.
Also now people have started to say Sachin's ton was bad luck for India.But i dont see any point in it :facepalm

Indian Bowling has always been weak.... and it exposed really badly today. Terrific performance from Bangla Batsmen. Electrifying Atmoshphere!!!!

But we shouldnt take the credit away from Tendulkar... There is no doubt that Sachin is a World Class Batsman for World Cricket. Tremendous Achievement though a he consumed many balls to do it which was not beneficial for the team.

Users who are viewing this thread