Asia Cup March 2011/12

APPARENTLY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was nearly 5 months ago

----------

are you sure?

think you might want to cast your mind back to the last time they played ;)

I thought we white-washed the series in Bangladesh, though i wouldn't be surprised, we do really suck in the SC

it was a FLAT track.....and he was up against da bangladeshi bowling line up....sure they have a couple of spinners who can bowl decently....but they give way too many easy balls to score off of....also bangladeshi fielding under pressure isnt all dat good....

and still SOMEHOW THIS SELFISH 100 HUNGRY batsman slowed da pace of da INDIAN inning down when he neared his hundred....took some 30 balls for last 15 to 17 runs if am not wrong....dats a CRIME in ODI's on a flat sub continent wicket....and all dis for wat?....a MEANINGLESS RECORD made up of a combination of two formats....if combining formats creates such records den he has a selfish ton scored in IPL TOO(SINGLE OFF OF last ball in t20 lol....done deliberately lol) so why not add dat and declare him 100 tons before dis match itself.....lol dis is 101 by them means....

but credit to bangladesh to chase dis down....tamim was a bit slow....but shakib,nasir and mushfiqur played GEMS to make it up....GREAT WIN....

but surely this is one of the most selfish 100's of even tendulkar's career

APPARENTLY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was nearly 5 months ago

----------

I thought we white-washed the series in Bangladesh, though i wouldn't be surprised, we do really suck in the SC

Look whos talking! Minnows have kicked your team's ass every now and then. Bangladesh is not a minnow team and they at home are seriously dangerous. Although I agree it was selfish on Tendulkar's part to play slowly and play only for his 100, but we are here to stay in the competition. Start winning in SC and in India first and then talk :) :rolleyes

Apparently even if they come to play India right now, THEY WILL GET THE SAME RESULT.

Wouldn't be surprised. But hey. India are shite full stop apparently, England are just shite in the SC

I thought you were ignoring me. Anyway appologies for missing you in the troll list.

So basically. If you disagree with teamindia's bias view on life, you are a troll.

???? attracts flies doesn't it? :p

LMAO

Kohli's 66 came off 82 balls and his S/R is just less than 3 runs away from Tendulkar. Do we see anyone here blaming Kohli for the slow scoring?

The truth is, 280+ on this pitch was a highly defendable target and the Indian bowling was very poor and lost us the match. Blaming Sachin for the slow scoring is a stupid excuse (an attempt to downplay his 100th ton and act as if it doesn't mean anything).

Blaming Sachin for the slow scoring is a stupid excuse (an attempt to downplay his 100th ton and act as if it doesn't mean anything).

It's just stupid to blame Sachin. If we can't defend 290 then it should be blamed on the bowlers.

India should just start off by trying to win anything, and stop worrying about IPL and pointless stats

Haha keep whinning and bringing up IPL. It is here to rule cricket and will exist to see the demise of county cricket :D

Users who are viewing this thread