Asia Cup March 2011/12

Keep yourself in place of Sachin and see how much pressure was on him before that 100th 100.What if he would have got out on 99 in just scoring that 1 run in hurry.

Our cricket academy coaches say that those 99 runs are not that harder to score than that 100th run.So congrats to the sole history creator Sachin Tendulkar.

He played a good inning not a GREAT Inning I must say, It was a great milestone rather but ate up some balls which could have been consumed better he could have gone for some shots after 90 runs. Anyhow no one is taking the credit away from him nor any one should

He played a good inning not a GREAT Inning I must say, It was a great milestone rather but ate up some balls which could have been consumed better he could have gone for some shots after 90 runs. Anyhow no one is taking the credit away from him nor any one should

People are blaming his 100 for the lost.Btw every batsmen gets slow after getting into the 90s.

Tendulkar slowed down after around 85. India could have scored a lot more in overs (atleast 20 more) 35-45. Just imagine that it was a Kohli or Gambhir in the same situation as Tendulkar. They would have never batted like this. After the 40th over with 8 wickets in hand, you need batsmen from both ends to go for boundaries. Till Sachin got his hundred, it was only Raina. Well great record by Sachin. But its not an innings he will be proud of. But i hope he will play normally in the coming games and win matches for India.

Tendulkar slowed down after around 85. India could have scored a lot more in overs (atleast 20 more) 35-45. Just imagine that it was a Kohli or Gambhir in the same situation as Tendulkar. They would have never batted like this. After the 40th over with 8 wickets in hand, you need batsmen from both ends to go for boundaries. Till Sachin got his hundred, it was only Raina. Well great record by Sachin. But its not an innings he will be proud of. But i hope he will play normally in the coming games and win matches for India.

Dude we were not capable of defending 289. What makes you think we would have won with 320? Even last match if Jaya and Sanga did not play the loose shot, we would have lost.

I make two posts praising Rahim and you start menstruating Frustrated little child.

how can you expect him/them to praise the opposition, they are celebrating 100th 100.

----------

attachment.php

how can you expect him/them to praise the opposition, they are celebrating 100th 100.

Fantastic stuff from Bangladesh here. Shows how pathetic our bowling is when we cannot defend 290. Bangladesh have played with some heart here! Always wanted them to do well but, unfortunately they are doing it against India. :( Still, well played guys.

And there is one post by me as well.

Somebody needs glasses.

This is interesting, 100th 100 on 200th loss. :yes Icing on the cake

I love this.

I've come to this thread just to see certain Indian fans throw a tantrum.

1st is clinched by teamindia, followed hot on his tail by Sai, the 2 biggest whiners on the forum.

I make two posts praising Rahim and you start menstruating :lol Frustrated little child.

It's hilarious, I don't know if it is down to him not getting any, but it is hilarious watching how worked up one child can get.

Good on ya Bangladesh. Even England can beat Bangladesh in ODI's in the sub-continent. Jeez India :p So you can't win tests or ODI's abroad, and now apparently you can't win ODI's in the SC. So basically you've got the IPL and flat-track bullying in tests. Have fun with that :thumbs

You have been trolling all day in all threads reg sachin. Cry baby is sad someone is better than Don and more importantly is from India.

You know so little about it, it is hilarious. I saw your posts in the other thread and considering I gave an hour long presentation on Monday about Bradman, surprise, surprise, your total lack of knowledge and incredible bias is hilarious.

There is no way you can compare the two for the record, but hey ho, if it makes you feel better after today's result, on ya go :thumbs

Statiscally, if you'd given the Don another 350 games of cricket against Bangladesh, he would probably have hit 100 100's too ;)

Nice that Sachin has finally reached it, however let's not ignore that is just one hundred in the last 12 months, against Bangladesh on a pitch they chased down 300. He needs more runs and to stop batting like the milestone is actually important.

Users who are viewing this thread