Asia Cup March 2011/12

India should just start off by trying to win anything, and stop worrying about IPL and pointless stats

Why do you even care about what we should think about and what not? We have money we like to donate to needy people ;)

You dont have money you have a tournament called Friends T20 I suppose

We won in Australia the last 2 times we are there. Good call :thumbs

Who cares? Where you won where you lost!

If we have to win in England and Australia(which we just did not) the same applies to the other two teams. 3-0 against Pakistan? Are you serious?

County cricket isn't big and hasn't been big for years and won't ever be big. I don't have an inferiority complex like yourself you see, and can't admit when something isn't a success or working in my country.

You on the other hand.....well......

Also IPL is already dying slowly but surely, but hey you guys sure would know about not putting sick dog's down, just look at your batting line-up

BBC:D, has an article about Sachin's 'silly and meaningless' 100th hundred. And Andrew Strauss is among the first few to congragulate Tendulkar for his achievement

BBC Sport - Sachin Tendulkar scores his 100th international century for India

England Test captain Andrew Strauss was among a host of players to offer their congratulations to Tendulkar.
He told BBC Sport: "Sachin is a player by which all others are measured over the last 10-15 years, and for him to go out and get a hundred hundreds is an amazing achievement without precedent - it's unlikely to be achieved again

Maybe Strauss should have known about English fans and their hate for Sachin, and should have kept quiet.:p:lol

This series. Pretty famous. Called the Ashes. You might have heard of it? England have won it the last 3 times? Nope? Nah, not surprised tbh, know your kind. If it ain't Indian you don't care

Read your first point and then read my reply to that. It might make sense to you.

You said "We won in Australia the last 2 times we are there."

Yupp you surely won 2010 series but did you forget the whitewash of 2006 series?

That was 6 years ago! We won.

Actually, nope you're right. I must be smoking the same stuff teamindia is smoking, or I just enjoy seeing Australia get beat so much I made it seem more then it was :p

I was posting from the future :spy

That was 6 years ago! We won.

Actually, nope you're right. I must be smoking the same stuff teamindia is smoking, or I just enjoy seeing Australia get beat so much I made it seem more then it was :p

I was posting from the future :spy

lol I was just going to quote your post again about that. You might want to look at it again. :P

Like I said. I'm posting from the future :p

We won 5-0 and Ponting was so upset whilst watching this, he moved to a rock in the middle of the Pacific never to be seen again. True story bro :thumbs

I think South Africa has more of a claim to the Ashes right now, considering that's where half the team is from :spy

430868-ponting.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread