Asia Cup March 2011/12

LOL!!!
I knew PAkistan would lose, I see all the pakiz jumping and dancing on ARY News, after they score 329.
it was funny when they all shut up and upset, never relay on Pakistan to win until the Final over.

Pakistan are rubbish.

Well done to India and what a batting by Kholi, he won the match for india.:clap

I am waiting for Umair to reply who mostly.. sorry always comes here to post when India loses.

----------

My Best moments of match-
Raina Superb catch in the end
Kohli and Rohit Partnership
Kohli's 183 in a chase

All are by youngsters which is good thing. Though we still have to look in our bowling weakness and not get carried away.

Winning against Pakistan is always special and this match was no exception. Though, I must also add here that Pakistan batted brilliantly too and today's match basically does prove that chasing on this pitch is quite easier than setting up a target. First few matches were indeed won by the team batting first but the last two matches have proved that the pitch does get better for batting in the second innings. Coming back to the match, it was as usual a great match between these two wonderful cricket teams. :)

Some appreciation for Pakistan openers also. They played very well and Jamshed is only 22 years so he is looking very good at this age.

Well played Pakistan. You gave us a tough fight and congrats for going through finals.

Waiting for a another India-Pakistan Clash.Hope Sri Lanka removes Bangladesh.

Yeah we loose but still we are first to qualify in final and have 1 more chance to beat you.. come on bangla beat the lankans..

I am waiting for Umair to reply who mostly.. sorry always comes here to post when India loses.

He just died from shock.

----------

Yeah we loose but still we are first to qualify in final and have 1 more chance to beat you.. come on bangla beat the lankans..

You guys clearly do not want India to play in finals, eh? UNDERSTANDABLE

Join sachin in the dance party

5c26a455-2481-4253-98e8-8a21f64c06a4MediumRes.JPG

hahahahahhahaa

Haha..The thread seems to be going no where. All trolls are hiding. Unlikely to come here for the next 2 days :thumbs

Virat Kohli, what a talent! Started following him right from under-19 WC and he was someone special. Felt he had a bit of arrogance early on but, if he doesn't let it affect his performances, then why not?

One more thing, I heard the head to head thing during the match. That is if Bangladesh win against Lanka, they go through. That is a nice system but, I'm not really sure how it works. Why is NRR there then? What would have happened had India lost today and Bangladesh lost to Lanka on that day? All 3 teams would have same points..

Virat Kohli, what a talent! Started following him right from under-19 WC and he was someone special. Felt he had a bit of arrogance early on but, if he doesn't let it affect his performances, then why not?

One more thing, I heard the head to head thing during the match. That is if Bangladesh win against Lanka, they go through. That is a nice system but, I'm not really sure how it works. Why is NRR there then? What would have happened had India lost today and Bangladesh lost to Lanka on that day? All 3 teams would have same points..

Points Table | Asia Cup | ESPN Cricinfo

The team with the most number of wins
If still equal, the team with the most number of wins over the other team(s) who are equal on points and have the same number of wins
If still equal, the team with the highest number of bonus points
If still equal, the team with the highest net run rate

I guess if Ind-BD-SL were all in the same points, NRR would come into play. I think these are decided by participating teams. Most probably the big 3 thought this would guarantee 2 of them in the finals even if BD surprises someone.

Congrats India. Well played. What a gem of an innings by Virat Kohli, AMAZING....

Ramiz Raja: " I think 329 wasn't enough, maybe 429 might be enoguh"
Misbah ul Haque: "I think so too" lol

Users who are viewing this thread