Asia Cup March 2011/12

Good effort by Tendulkar. Would have hoped for a bit more, but Kohli looks set to rack up another hundred. If the rest can contribute run a ball scores, anything's possible as we saw with India vs. Sri Lanka in the CB series.

Kohli is EXTRAORDINARY!!! WHATTA PLAYER!!!:clap:thumbs

India still in front in this game. Rohit Sharma is finally living up here. If they can take it to the 45th over with less than 8 runs needed per over and with the likes of Dhoni, Raina and Yusuf to bat, India are most definitely winning this..... But I think they should have tried for the bonus point win. Could have been a lot more aggressive.

Stats shows that out of Kohli 11 hundreds, India have won 9 times in which Kohli has scored 7 hundreds hundred in 2nd innings. He also has most hundreds and runs for India at the age of 23, more than Sachin. Not bad!

Edit: In fact for any team, he has most hundreds at 23 age :P

Last edited:
Is willow down for anyone ?? :mad

Edit: seems to be back now

Last edited:
Wow...158 in a score of 276 :thumbs Wahab :lol 50 in 4 overs...Nice contribution.....

At the break, many were complaining of India's hopeless bowling....Now what....:D It's just the barren pitch ...or is it Good batting ;)

Why only in youngsters? Is there any better player then Kohli right now in world cricket?

Now just wait for flat pitches comments from other people :D

The trolls will always find a reason to put down India :lol:lol

Every game India plays there is some record. If they win today it is going to be highest run chase for India.

The jumping, screaming fist-pump was a little overexuberant but yeah, with the form he's in, can you blame him?

Ah....Finally they brought it run a ball.....:clap 30 in 30 now :thumbs....Now if India lose from this situation, I will commit suicide 330 times & die....:p

The jumping, screaming fist-pump was a little overexuberant but yeah, with the form he's in, can you blame him?
Only India and Pakistani fans can understand the rivalry when these two teams play. The amount of pressure and build up for this match is amazing. So yeah, it was special hundred.

----------

I am bit over optimistic but Kohli needs 25 runs for double and 26 is req to win ;)

Users who are viewing this thread