Asia Cup March 2011/12

India have to hope that Bangladesh lose to Sri Lanka. If that happens, three teams are tied on 4 pts and the head-to-head is also ruled out as teams have beaten each other. Net run rate will come into play and right now, India have the best run rate of the three (Ind, BD and SL)
Good to know about that. It looks like we will be lose by big margin today though which can decrease NRR by huge.

Edit: my 6000th post :D

Last edited:
Pak scored 329 :eek::eek: Indian bowling should be the worst in the series :D

Good start by Kohli and Sachin :thumbs

----------

Micromax. Nothing like anything.

How dare you make fun of them? Did you not see their new logo. They are going to come and punch you :lol

The Master really looks like he has lost 50kgs in a single day.:D

Edit: my 6000th post :D

Previously in this forum, they used to display our post count right below our avatar/user id name.....now we have to go somewhere and all to see that :D....Hope the management implement it like it was before...:)

Mishoo reporting. Nimbus needs to be banned by UN for the sake of humanity.

India use 8 bowlers before 25 overs up...Sachin bowls for the first time since God knows when. And now Pak use 6 bowlers in the first 15 overs.

Wahab Riaz and Umar Akmal playing ????.

Call me sceptical, but given the history these sides have...I sense something fishy.

India use 8 bowlers before 25 overs up...Sachin bowls for the first time since God knows when. And now Pak use 6 bowlers in the first 15 overs.

Wahab Riaz and Umar Akmal playing ????.

Call me sceptical, but given the history these sides have...I sense something fishy.

Dhoni was trying to get wickets

Wahab demolished India the last time we met

Akmal was brought in for batting depth I guess.

Highly unlikely these matches are fixed unless there is some govt-govt fixing. Which is highly stupid to even think of.

----------

Tendu Gone :(

----------

Rohit having a few nightmares there :spy

Ajmal's action when delivering the doosra looks horrible.... :facepalm Good innings from Sachin though! Him and Kohli have given India the platform. Its upto Kohli and the others to take it on from here and finish the job.

Ajmal's action when delivering the doosra looks horrible.... :facepalm Good innings from Sachin though! Him and Kohli have given India the platform. Its upto Kohli and the others to take it on from here and finish the job.

I agree, he looks way beyond the allowed limit.

Users who are viewing this thread