Asia Cup March 2011/12

Pakistan Will Win Today :cheers

Do my eyes deceive me? Jadeja finally misses a game?

I see Yadav is back to full fitness. If India make the final, he should be in the XI, was a real find in Australia.

I dont understand the captaincy here. Why Raina and Rohit Sharma ahead of Ashwin and Yusuf Pathan? Does Dhoni think they can't restrict Pakistan better or is he trying them just to see if a wild gamble works? If its a gamble, its been beaten to death now by MSD!:mad

What's going on there....:mad Just into 10 overs and already Raina & Rohit are bowling :rolleyes Then gimme a bowl as well.....:D

Brilliant start by Pakistan. Must say am surprised by the openers having set up a very strong partnership.

Knives will be out for Dhoni now, down to his 8th bowler in Tendulkar at just the halfway point, and sustains an injury.

Things look to be set up well for some Afridi fireworks late in the innings :thumbs

Well done Hafeez, showed no signs of slowing down through the 80's or 90's, nor has Jamshed who's highest score was 74 before today.

Oh my goodness. Nothing to take away from Pak, but just shows the standard of the Indian attack if the Pak ine-up can have a double ton partnership.

First time I've seen Jamshed, but does anyone else see a striking resemblence to a young Inzi?

And for those who are fed up of those annoying constant ads, there's a HD, ad-free stream on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vfANN0jjpM&sns=em

Great start by Pakistan. Amazing !! Akshay Kumar must be enjoying this game :spy

Had a feeling the powerplay overs would result in a wicket. Well played by Jamshed though, good aggressive player. Seems a bit strange we haven't seen more of him, made his debut 4 years ago at age 18, and only played a handful of games since. Came into today with an average of 35 and S/R of 97.

Users who are viewing this thread