Asia Cup March 2011/12

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
They get injured too often (especially Sehwag)
He had problems with his shoulder for more than 2 years, and he is perfectly fit after the surgery. As far as the current injury is concerned, I somewhat feel that he was 'asked to get injured'! ;)

Yea we put our effort in it, but it really wasnt an "all important game" in terms of the context of the tournament. Whereas Bangladesh seem to be strengthening, I can honestly see chinks in our armour.
Yeah I agree that in terms of context of the tournament, the match wasn't at all important from Pakistan, but an India-Pakistan encounter is always crucial for both the sides regardless of the situation.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Youans and Ajmal wanted India to have in the finals.... wohooo well

Anyhow, Looking forward for the Final today.

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
well we are batting first in the all important final.bd trusting their batsmen to chase any sort of total and i've left no faith in our bowling.restrict pak under 260,play ajmal well and cup will be your

sattar

Club Captain
well we are batting first in the all important final.bd trusting their batsmen to chase any sort of total and i've left no faith in our bowling.restrict pak under 260,play ajmal well and cup will be your

In what world are you.We have win most of our matches by bowling.1 bad match against india and you have no faith.didnt you watch the first game of asia cup:facepalm:facepalm

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
in what world you are! where people have such a bad grammer :p i used to think that we can easily defend anything over 250 but they proved me wrong vs india.even in game agaist sl,we didn't pick wkts they threw them as even cheema got 4.series against england,they consistenly hit us 100s.afridi is losing his karizma,gul isnt consistent,we dont even have 2nd or 3rd seamer,hafeez is looking ok but not too threatening as he used to be.so i dont have high expectations from our bowling atm

----------

and on these kind of pitches,i dont think we can defend a small total if our batting fails.i was talking in this sense that if our batting fails,it'll be hard for us to defend.so we cant rely heavily on bowling as we do

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Bowling second is hard,especially in these conditions.If the Tigers can keep Pakistan to under 250,they have an excellent chance, with the crowd supporting them ardently, it seems like BD could take the title.

Addy

National Board President
Hammad's got enough talent to make Pak reach to a respectable total. Hope he converts his talent into a big performance today.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
in what world you are! where people have such a bad grammer :p i used to think that we can easily defend anything over 250 but they proved me wrong vs india.even in game agaist sl,we didn't pick wkts they threw them as even cheema got 4.series against england,they consistenly hit us 100s.afridi is losing his karizma,gul isnt consistent,we dont even have 2nd or 3rd seamer,hafeez is looking ok but not too threatening as he used to be.so i dont have high expectations from our bowling atm

----------

and on these kind of pitches,i dont think we can defend a small total if our batting fails.i was talking in this sense that if our batting fails,it'll be hard for us to defend.so we cant rely heavily on bowling as we do

I would agree with Sattar here Mate, Bowling doesnt go down with just one match against India. Pakistan does have the potential to bowled out Bangladesh below 150.

Highlander999

ICC President
Pakistan really seem to have got some poor decisions here. If only there was a system in place to stop such obvious errors from happening....? Oh wait!!!! There is one :facepalm

If this was India now, the forum would be awash with abuse towards the umpires.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
BD will have a pysocological advantage if they vowl out Pakistan for 230 odd. They would definetly back themselves to win after that 290 chase versus India.

Shaharyar

Chairman of Selectors
Don't know after a big collapse from the middle order batsmen why Afridi & Hammad Azam was trying to hit 4 on almost every ball?? :facepalm

Now Pakistan should atleast make 230 here & hope our bowling fires.

ksduded

Club Cricketer
Pakistan saved by the last over. Those 19 runs might really come in handy if the spinner can get going.

Pakistan did receive some poor decisions, and the one they got for Hafeez not out, would have been better to have him out as he played pain staikingly slow and got the rest of the batsman under pressure.

Younis and Akmal decisions really dent Pakistan... both were in prime form...

1iram1

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Why would Rahim ball Shahadat in the final over when Nazmul had 2 overs left?

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
236 is chaseable. And BD will back themselves to do it. They need a good strat and they should not go for the kill right from the beginning. Should they loose wickets, it will be tough for them.

Users who are viewing this thread