Australia in England

What will be outcome of the AshesTest series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Ponting wants to lose, seriously, who leaves the greatest leg spinner ever to mid way through the 2nd session

There's been about 50 runs to third man region, put one bloody in Ponting you idiot!

Last edited:
I'm just so annoyed how bad we've played today, and how unlucky we've been! Ponting's captaincy has been far below par, make Warne captain!!! Gilchrist has dropped one sitter off Trescothick, and one catch which Warne would of caught pretty comfortably. Then Vaughan was bowled off a no-ball. Come on Australia, lift your game

England have ridden their luck today, that's true, but are still playing well. Gilchrist is having a poor game by his standards as well. Brett Lee looks to be the pick of the bowlers - excellent spell to Strauss earlier today.

Makes a change for the luck to go England's way in an ashes test. I'm enjoying it while it lasts.

india rock said:
all you english fans supporting your team you should support the aussies they are way better. (downstairs: yaaaaay) what was that another wicket tut tut
Please refrain from posting such messages, india rock.

warne will never be captain coz of his reputation..

Bell i just seen his average 67?? how can that be i havn't seen him make double figures yet in this series he must have been over 100 average before!

Adster said:
warne will never be captain coz of his reputation..

Bell i just seen his average 67?? how can that be i havn't seen him make double figures yet in this series he must have been over 100 average before!
Games against Bangladesh do wonders

This whole tour for Australia has been shocking and it looks like the aussies are in trouble again.

First problem is the stupid selectors If a player is badly out of form dont keep playing him get some balls and drop gillespie and take a risk with tait or another young bowler.They have given gillespie enough chances he shouldnt have even played the first test.
What have they got to loose they couldnt bowl much worse than gillespie is.
He is just wasting space at the moment they cant bowl him much coz he doesnt look like taking wickets so why bother playing him.

Next problem is the batsmen every single batsmen is out of form and low on confidence, there even fielding poorly with dropped catches they would normally never miss and lazy misfields.

Then if thats not enough what in the world is Ricky ponting doing? his captaincy has been an absolute joke why on earth would he choose to bowl 1st last match on a batters track when you have just lost your main bowler and a guy like Warne to trouble england in the games 2nd and 4th innings with the rough.
Now in this match he waits until the England batsmen are well an truly set before bringing Warne on.

Now once again we get some bad news with Clarke injuring himself at the start of the match.

England on top...good going so far by England. Now they're just looking for singles and doubles. I'm sure they're gonna set a huge total on the board. Pietersen and Flintoff still to bat. Many congratulations to Shane Warne for his 600 test wickets. Good batting by Vaughan. Australia in trouble.

i really like watching brett lee bowl now, a couple of years ago he tried to bowl to fast in 95+mph and his line and lenght was wayward

but now with him dropping 2-5mph in pace his found accurate line and length and is a really good improved bowler.

the last time i saw him was when he was playing against india in 2003 and he was getting belted around, but now his a totally different bowler from then

also congrats to warne for 600

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread