Australia in England

What will be outcome of the AshesTest series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear i think England have given it away, all these wickets before the lunch break is not very well played. Still at least we have the runs on the board.

I'd rather we had 500 though.

Hopefully if we can get 450 and bowl as well as we have previously we can have a second innings lead of 400 once we have batted again and then the Aussies have to chase fast or play for a draw so we have a great chance, but when the Aussies are down that is when theya re most dangerous, never write off somebody making a big score,oops 9th wicket down now. Anyway looking forward to going to my first test match tommorow. Cmon England!

Aus in big trouble atm. It's evidently not a 444 pitch given 7 or 8 catches were dropped and a couple of wickets were taken off no balls. Just a very sloppy performance by the Aussies.

I can't stand Hayden personally, he looks like a chump and the kid people bullied at school.

I'm telling ya what, I wouldn't wanna bully that guy. He'd pummle me with his big fists, but knowing the bat form he's in he'd probably miss me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread