Australia in England

What will be outcome of the AshesTest series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eddie said:
it was last season, and i was there, he got smahed all over the Riverside ground, not to mention how many no-balls he bowled.

Yes he is fast, but from what i saw it just meant the ball went even faster to the boundary.

You're going to have to trust us, he can bowl really well. Maybe not the greatest, but really, really well.

JamesyJames3 said:
Just a quick question...if Katich was to fail again in this test match, do you think this would see Hodge getting a chance? hes been quality at leicestershire and lancashire

I would have seen Hodge in this Test, although he hasn't put much on the board in the tour matches. People don't realise how well this guy has done. They see Hussey and Symonds in the glamourous ODI game and automatically assume they are the best and should be in the Test side.

Well, I've got news, because in the past two (03-04 and 04-05) Aussie seasons and past two (03 and 04) County seasons, Brad Hodge has averaged over sixty, with 18 hundreds over these seasons. In the same period of time, Mike Hussey has 10, Symonds has 8. Hodge is without doubt the man who should next be asked to bat for Australia.

If Tait is selected it can only be good for England. No more Gillespie to bowl at, and more fodder for Flintoff :)

Nice Aussie - English conversations here. :laugh

Whoever wins this match will on the upper hand. I still find it strange though that after the first Test a lot of people called for changes and didn't see England at least one Test winning (including Boycott). Now they're favourites suddenly.

Trent Bridge is England's least favourite ground. So we'll see how good England can overcome this.

And a little joke. Look at this:

_40722104_cricket_tshirt2_203_270.jpg

JamesyJames3 said:
No chance pal! Englands got this one in the bag already! :p
Are you watching the same test series? England are in a must win situation. Australia need to just draw. Australia have it in the bag as much as England.

ZoraxDoom said:
If Tait is selected it can only be good for England. No more Gillespie to bowl at, and more fodder for Flintoff :)

HA HA HA

Gillespie+ 100 runs for each wicket

Tait = 1 run for every drop of England batsmen's blood :boxing

Are you watching the same test series? England are in a must win situation. Australia need to just draw. Australia have it in the bag as much as England.

Yes I am, i was just trying to wind someone up at the time. Just dont comment andy.

Annihilation66 said:
Well done i made a spelling mistake. Your the one who supports England anyway

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sol/ukfs_spor...s=1&nbwm=1&bbwm=1&bbram=1&nol_storyid=4177342

Thats an honest interview

Does anybody know what the groundsman said to annoy him?

Just to say it. This is a good link where you can watch daily interviews.

If you go on the BBC sport cricket page http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/cricket/default.stm you get a lousy quality video selection.

So thanks for this videolink.

Somebody knows any more videolinks where you can watch interviews?

JamesyJames3 said:
Yes I am, i was just trying to wind someone up at the time. Just dont comment andy.
These forums are not for winding people up. If you want to do that, do it somewhere else. Myself and the other staff expect forum members to behave in a civilised manner. My four year old nephew behaves better than you do.

Thanks for your input andy, now back on topic. Anyone heard anymore inside info on Glenn McGrath? Referring back to what someone put earlier an elbow injury could be far more serious for someone like him than an ankle one. He relies on line and length and this could be effected by this new injury.

The aussie bowlers are not at thier best at the moment so it can only benefit england , and englands bowlings been superb in the test series so far . I just cant wait for the match tommorow.

JamesyJames3 said:
Thanks for your input andy, now back on topic.

Please take it onboard. You're not making many friends at the moment.

I think we're due a performance from Hoggard and Trent Bridge is a ground that suits him. That said I'd expect to see a few centuries in this match as well.

It's about time Tait is playing. Gillespie may be a great bowler but is just not in good form. Plus Tait will add some much needed firepower in the Aussie attack.

ZexyZahid said:
Nice Aussie - English conversations here. :laugh

Whoever wins this match will on the upper hand. I still find it strange though that after the first Test a lot of people called for changes and didn't see England at least one Test winning (including Boycott). Now they're favourites suddenly.

Trent Bridge is England's least favourite ground. So we'll see how good England can overcome this.

And a little joke. Look at this:

But Trent bridge WILL swing, and we have exposed swing like Experts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread