Australia in England

What will be outcome of the AshesTest series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
England in a commanding position here.

Yes some of the Aussie batsman were unlucky, but it was an awesome exibition of swing bowling from England, especially Hoggard.

Havent seen the early Flintoff LBW shout, but Simon Hughes and Snicko reckon Jones brushed the ground and didnt touch the ball with his.

England showed the Aussies how to bowl on that pitch. Their swing bowling was amazing. This is the time for Katich and Gilly to prove their worth. We don't want to rely on the tail again.

australia are really not performing well in sport even thier rugby team is losing heavily in the rugby tri nations

lol true, many wallabies facing the axe.

Pace-Ace said:
I feel sorry for Martyn. Thats twice hes been out to poor umpiring. Without McGrath the aussies are barely performing. Good performance by england though. But again the umpiring did favour them.

this actually happens to martyn a fair bit. i think it might be to do with the way he will move his hands rather than his feet and can thus be a bit mis-positioned defending.

Oh his decision in full speed was impossible to pick - no one can say they saw or heard the edge at full speed.

Amazing to see the Aussies doing so bad, i reckon they will be following on tomorrow.

I also don't think Ponting hit the ball, if he did, again it was impossible to see.

Anyone see Warne SMOKING on the front of the times? He's meant to be a sportsman and he smokes, what an idiot.

He wasn't out. I watched the replays. And the commentators said also he wasn't out. But he got an little inside edge, which was difficult to see. So you can't blame much the umpire.

eeek that was so poor some australia hopefully gilchrist can make a good score and get inform, at least and katich needs a score or hell get the boot

may be something special coming from Gilchrist? but..I see Flintoff coming around the wicket :P ..finish the job England ;)

The_gas said:
Martyn was unlucky. Thats it all the other decision's were correct. Start worrying Australia, out played again.

exactly forget about the umpiring I think flintoff wasn't out it was going down the leg side

no way ponting got a edge too that ball even Blewett said it hit all pad onteh commentary Martyn was the only one that was unlucky again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread