Australia in England

What will be outcome of the AshesTest series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it was Harmison. I am just following cricinfo.com

And a vital last partnership.

Great innings of England. A very collective runs scored. Only Bell was the disappointment.

bucknors decisions were a little helpful to england, but aussie missed catches were moreso. brett lee got another ball to hit the stumps but not knock the bails off. he checked the wickets to make sure they werent glued on.

The umpiring could lose us this match. Flintoff was plumb LBW on 8*, and Geraint Jones was out caught behind when he didn't have much on the board either. Those decisions have cost us over 100 runs...

australia 26-3

i think martyn was very unlucky and ponting looked like he may of edged thew ball before it hit the pad

hayden was plumb though

This is a bad begin of Australia. 30-3 now.

Martyn was unlucky given LBW out.

squiz said:
The umpiring could lose us this match. Flintoff was plumb LBW on 8*, and Geraint Jones was out caught behind when he didn't have much on the board either. Those decisions have cost us over 100 runs...

If anything's going to cost you the match, it looks like your batsmen. :)

Day ends with Australia 99-5. Some unlucky fielding for Australia and some unlucky umpire decisions.

It's still advantage England.

Martyn was unlucky. Thats it all the other decision's were correct. Start worrying Australia, out played again.

Not only Martyns. Also Pontings. But that was really difficult to see. So you can't blame the umpire too much. Hayden played poorly again.

They should really think about Symonds and Hussey if they lose this match.

I feel sorry for Martyn. Thats twice hes been out to poor umpiring. Without McGrath the aussies are barely performing. Good performance by england though. But again the umpiring did favour them.

England on top after 2nd days play , Enlgand posted a good totel of 477 , and australia on the backfoot at 99-5 , I'm hoping that england can skittle the last 5 as earley as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread