Australia in England

What will be outcome of the AshesTest series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree but i think England need 500+ on this pitch and have to bat the rest of the day. The England bowlers wont have anything. the 3 pace bowlers will be slow and jones wont have reverse swing. Hoggard will be slow even if he does get swing. and giles wont get much spin

The England bowlers wont have anything?

Thats a silly comment annihilation66, the english bowlers have been the difference in the series so far. the australian batsmen have had nothing! Also england will be fine with 400+

Annihilation, you forget England's bowling performances in this series. Even on good batting tracks, the Aussies have struggled to face the England bowlers. Giles has caused problems.

Annihilation66 said:
I agree but i think England need 500+ on this pitch and have to bat the rest of the day. The England bowlers wont have anything. the 3 pace bowlers will be slow and jones wont have reverse swing. Hoggard will be slow even if he does get swing. and giles wont get much spin

So you can see into the future? Saying Giles won't get much spin isn't particularly clever, he never does! :p

m_vaughan said:
Annihilation, you forget England's bowling performances in this series. Even on good batting tracks, the Aussies have struggled to face the England bowlers. Giles has caused problems.

Yes but thats things like reverse swing and unless england let the ball go for around 100 overs theyarent gonna get much.

giles can spin it sometimes but not on this pitch

What A **** Decision

Worst Umpire Ever Just Like what happened to Martyn At Old Trafford

Last edited:
yep but Jones will just get a few and get out and Flintoff will get himself out eventually

This comment only make me laugh now! :D We love your comedy Annihilation66 :D 150 Partnership!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread