Australia in England

What will be outcome of the AshesTest series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is brilliant from Freddie i think he's set his stall out to hammer Warnie all over the park at every opportunity he gets. Nice way to unsettle him but nice way to get out too!

Wow did you just see that fielding by Langer! That was amazing! I actually thought he'd caught it but it bounced luckily!

That stop from Langer was fantastic. He's having a good laugh with the crowd today.

If I didn't know better, I'd swear I it was raining and I was watching a replay of an old 1-day international match. Younger readers may not recall the days when we played odi's in whites! (Another 6 from Freddie - he's now 60)

The Freddie and Kev show. Excellent viewing for the England faithful!

But I can expect the likes of Gilly and Punter doing the same when their turn comes! Bowler's nightmare.

Dunno if its just me, but i hate seeing those really close catchers especially when flintoff is batting :<

That six of Brett lee the first one where he pulled out of it and it still went for six. I think Bell needs a big score in the second innings to get a place for Old Trafford.

Froztos said:
Dunno if its just me, but i hate seeing those really close catchers especially when flintoff is batting :<
Yup makes no sense. Seems like the so called Aussie plans and backup plans for each batsmen is going haywire at the moment.

Quote of the day so far, from Boycs on C4.
Freddie had just smashed Warne back over his head into row Z, and Boycs said, "Warne shouted 'catch', so some bloke in the crowd stood up and tried!" :D :D

jonah said:
Quote of the day so far, from Boycs on C4.
Freddie had just smashed Warne back over his head into row Z, and Boycs said, "Warne shouted 'catch', so some bloke in the crowd stood up and tried!" :D :D
Good ol Geoffery. Too bad Fox dont show us the C4 feed, cuz I really enjoy the old man talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread