Australia in England

What will be outcome of the AshesTest series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bell got a good one, he'd just played a nice shot for 4, but Kasper bowled him a beauty, he's been unlucky big style, and you have to feel sorry for him but do you think Rob Key would do any better?

Briggsey said:
Bell got a good one, he'd just played a nice shot for 4, but Kasper bowled him a beauty, he's been unlucky big style, and you have to feel sorry for him but do you think Rob Key would do any better?
Maybe - maybe not. I'd prefer Collingwood in there at the moment. He's on fire. 45 not out against Essex so far today as well :mad

jonah said:
Quote of the day so far, from Boycs on C4.
Freddie had just smashed Warne back over his head into row Z, and Boycs said, "Warne shouted 'catch', so some bloke in the crowd stood up and tried!" :D :D
I wish whoever was commentating on Sky was as funny :(
That blind six off Lee was cool...
Briggsey said:
Nah. Collingwood :happy

adthomp said:
Bell might be dropped next test and go for thorpe you think??
Thorpe wont be coming back, if they do drop Bell it will be between Key and Collingwood, but I cant see them dropping Bell tbh.

adthomp said:
Bell might be dropped next test and go for thorpe you think??
Thorpe...hasnt he retired?

I think England will have to stick with Ian Bell, especially after the young man scores a match winning hundred in the second innings.

Collingwood...maybe.....Rob Key...NO

Since most of you follow cricket alot, I was wondering why vaughn is still in the team, I havn't seen him bat well once and i'm sure he's nothing spectacular in the field, is he really that good of a captain that he "uses" up a space which maybe someone like collingwood could take up, who is a good battler, good fielder and can bowl if a change in pace is required.

They keep him for his captancy. That and also the fact that he scored 600 runs last Ashes...

Just woke up, here in canada and its tea.... I look at the score and it says England 289/4 (54.0 ov) wow look at the runrate it says 5.35...I have missed so much!

Pak_cricketer said:
Just woke up, here in canada and its tea.... I look at the score and it says England 289/4 (54.0 ov) wow look at the runrate it says 5.35...I have missed so much!
Nah. It's been snowing all day, so they've been simulating the game using BLIC :D

Pak_cricketer said:

You live in Canada....You miss a lot! ;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread