Australia in England

What will be outcome of the AshesTest series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lee is looking dangerous this morning. I'm still shocked by Warne's ball last night - amazing. Over the hill? This guy could bowl for years if he has the inclination.

hahaha looks liek my prediction is going to be right england wont make 200 there finished aust wil coast home!! teams just cant play for 2 innings in a full test against the unbeatable australia

Nightwatchman Hoggard gone, Lee strikes again

FishBowlMan said:
Lee is looking dangerous this morning. I'm still shocked by Warne's ball last night - amazing. Over the hill? This guy could bowl for years if he has the inclination.
Lets just hope he does....for the sake of Australia, because our spin bowling stocks are low

And just when Hoggard was setting himself up for a 50 :p he looked the best batter out there this morning it has to be said, but now were in a right mess. Typical.....

tsyrmas said:
i rekon Pietersen could have been out then. i haven't seen the replay though
Yes I think ur right, looked like a bit of glove and Pietersen looked a bit edgey after it too.

Well, Bell and Pietersen are both capable of getting big hundreds and we need that now or Aussies are going to coast home in a game that quite frankly they dont deserve to win over the past 2 days.

Bell played some nice strokes in that over, should do his confidence a world of good. Is this game showing on Sky Sports? or is that just an overseas feed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread