Australia in India

I have to say, the picture quality on Sky Sports was terrible, every time the screen went onto the crowd it went blurry and it simply wasnt acceptable, it was watching a video on youtube.

Sky was only borrowing the footage. It's not their own.

Clarke really does like that venue, that 100 could be the making of him as a number 4 in the ODI arena. Shame the match didn't go on, would have been interesting seeing how our bowlers would have gone about defending that total. Johnson again proving a thorn in the Indian side.

I still remember Clarke's 151 in Banglore test.It was his first test century.And when he came onto bat i was expecting him to score another and he did it.

For those in England and have Sky or NTL, ARY Digital and Sahara One are also covering this series. Just in case you don't have Sky Sports.

India should thank there lucky stars. They were on the verge of being annilated.
It was a good score, but not one marked by boundaries or six-hitting. An Indian player could well have taken advantage of one or several of Australia's weaker bowlers and won the game.

Lol, don't be so sure. Sachin's wicket could've been an obstacle in a marvellous victory for india. Pathan could've done a clarke and scored a century... yeah yeah wishful thinking. Meh i'm neutral to this series. Don't really care who wins, just wanna watch great cricket.

I think that the coming back of the TRIO was a major obstacle.
The trio will not be dropped,when it should be.

Sachin Tendulakr being replaced by Robin Uthappa makes sense and so does Rohit Sharma+Rahul Dravid.

I think that the coming back of the TRIO was a major obstacle.
The trio will not be dropped,when it should be.

Sachin Tendulakr being replaced by Robin Uthappa makes sense and so does Rohit Sharma+Rahul Dravid.

They won't be all dropped. They have done too much and it will be a slap in the face to drop them, especially Ganguly who has shown fine ODI consistancy. The best thing that could happen is if they step down because them staying is doing no favours for the future.

Well,i know that i'm starting up this debate again,but,I really do not see them hanging around for 2011 Wc atleast.The team looked a bit uncomfortable too yesterday.
Was it the presence of the Big 3 ?

Well,i know that i'm starting up this debate again,but,I really do not see them hanging around for 2011 Wc atleast.The team looked a bit uncomfortable too yesterday.
Was it the presence of the Big 3 ?

I cannot see Sachin Tendulkar hanging around for over a year nor can I see Dravid doing the same (hence the captaincy drop IMO) but I feel that Ganguly may hold on for a bit longer.

I am pretty sure they will all be gone by 2009 but will all young talent have become discouraged and unmotivated with finding spots by then?

I am pretty sure they will all be gone by 2009 but will all young talent have become discouraged and unmotivated with finding spots by then?

Hopefully not !
Well,the young guns are coming along really well.
Kaif and Patel aiming to come back into Team India now !

i think india need to mix the young guns and the old guys, in the series with australia and pakistan.

Hopefully not !
Well,the young guns are coming along really well.
Kaif and Patel aiming to come back into Team India now !

People I know who saw the matches say that Patel is nowhere near good enough to keep for India yet and I feel that Badrinath should be ahead of him in terms of Four Day batting with Kaif, Raina and Badrinath all infront of him for an ODI spot.

Users who are viewing this thread