Votes: 25 28.7%
  • Aus test, SA odi series

Votes: 40 46.0%
  • SA test, Aus odi series

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • SA test, SA odi series

Votes: 18 20.7%

• Total voters
Finally Ricky Ponitng is out. Geez, I have never seen a batsman give so many chances in a single innings. He has just been riding his luck the whole summer and he's continuing to do so. I feel as soon as Ponting's luck runs out he will crash back down to earth.

jdbais said:
Finally Ricky Ponitng is out. Geez, I have never seen a batsman give so many chances in a single innings. He has just been riding his luck the whole summer and he's continuing to do so. I feel as soon as Ponting's luck runs out he will crash back down to earth.

you're talking rubbish mate. Its not his problem South Africans cant catch for peanuts.

Symonds hit three sixes in an over. How many times did they drop Ponting? Kallis is the highest wickettaker so far on the South African side.

Symonds looks finally getting settled in the Test scene. He is playing his normal game, which is good.

Australia has a lead of 78 runs now. That could be about 150-160 if the tail helps them.

Symonds is out now for 55 runs, after he got his fifty with a six.

Last edited:
Symonds out...going for the big shot.

Australia should still be aiming for a 1st innings lead of 130-150

Warne's out now. What a shocking performance after our start. Everyone's trying to score at a rate of knots.

what the hell are they doing??

mind u warne doesnt surprise me, he's always been a bit silly when comes to batting.

I didn't even see Warne was. I thought the 'W' still was for Lee. Wickets falling a lot now.

Australia reached 300 runs. But the match isn't over yet.

This match will end for sure on Day 4. South Africa need at least a fifty partnership from Smith and Kallis.

Why am I not surprised. South African cricket is far too defensive. I mean, if you sit around leaving tight balls and prodding around you are going to get out.

Wow, what a collapse. Symonds was the only from the bottom 8 which did anything.

Yea, unnecessary shots cost them. But they are still on top, couple more wickets and they might even wrap the match tomorrow. All eyes on Warne, Lee and Kallis.

Interesting hearing this pitch will still seam, it looks like Warne won't be the key factor after all. Clark has shown he is good on a seaming wicket, Lee started off with 2 wickets so its looking good for Aus right now. Then we can also chuck in Warne if no wickets are falling.

Well yea of course he will be a factor, but Clark has emerged from no where and given this pitch will seam throughout he would have to be a threat. SA are in for some tough times.

Users who are viewing this thread