Australia tour of New Zealand 2010

In the ODIs perhaps but I am not confident they will be in the test matches seeing as they could only hold Pakistan to a drawn series.

Hold? We would have won the series had it not rained on the last day.

I had a terrible dream last night. Dirk Nannes was in the test squad :p

Gazza added 1 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

Hard to argue with you on that one Gazza.

I am sure you Aussies would like us to play better against you as well? Give you more of a challenge?

Yeah for sure, nothing beats a contest between us and you, in any sport.

I had a terrible dream last night. Dirk Nannes was in the test squad :p

Gazza added 1 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

Yeah for sure, nothing beats a contest between us and you, in any sport.

That would be a dream come true for me if that happened haa..

Would have to be within the next 2-3 days one would think. The first T20 is Friday next week and your guys will probably want to be over here a few days before that.

T20 squad will probably be named on Monday as the selectors would want to take a look at Christian, Birt and Smith.

The Twenty20? squad is:
Michael Clarke (c) (NSW)
Cameron White (vc) (VIC)
Travis Birt (TAS)
Daniel Christian (SA)
Brad Haddin (NSW)
Ryan Harris (QLD)
Nathan Hauritz (NSW)
David Hussey (VIC)
Mitchell Johnson (WA)
Shaun Marsh (WA)
Dirk Nannes (VIC)
Steven Smith (NSW)
Shaun Tait (SA)
David Warner (NSW)
Shane Watson (NSW)

The one-day international squad is:
Ricky Ponting (c) (TAS)
Michael Clarke (vc) (NSW)
Doug Bollinger (NSW)
Brad Haddin (NSW)
Nathan Hauritz (NSW)
Ryan Harris (QLD)
James Hopes (QLD)
Mike Hussey (WA)
Mitchell Johnson (WA)
Shaun Marsh (WA)
Clint McKay (VIC)
Adam Voges (WA)
Shane Watson (NSW)
Cameron White (VIC)

That could well be our T20 squad for the World cup now, seems like Hussey has fallen out of favour. I still see him offering something in T20 but not in the selectors eyes. Good thing is they are no longer picking Test/ODI players for T20.

ODI side was predictable, still don't know about Voges, his spot might be better off with Smith who can provide the big hitting.

That could well be our T20 squad for the World cup now, seems like Hussey has fallen out of favour. I still see him offering something in T20 but not in the selectors eyes. Good thing is they are no longer picking Test/ODI players for T20.

ODI side was predictable, still don't know about Voges, his spot might be better off with Smith who can provide the big hitting.

Or David Hussey?.

Selectors seem to have given up on him after giving him numerous chances in ODI, hence why Voges is in the squad.

Users who are viewing this thread