Australia tour of West Indies March-April 2011/12

Only 3 consecutive ducks, unless you're posting from the future :spy

Sucks that this is our last test for a few months and I can't stay awake to watch it. Hopefully the Windies can finish the day without too many wickets down so there's something to watch tomorrow.

Sammy has agreed that the match is over and is now playing for himself, no glory in that to be honest. Use the time and opportunity to gain some much need batting practice.

Woo Lyon! Throwing Beer into the mix last match certainly got him fired up.

No one else is going to score runs for the Windies, seems a smart move by Sammy to just try to blast what he can and hope the tail can hang around and chip in with something.

Woo Lyon! Throwing Beer into the mix last match certainly got him fired up.

No one else is going to score runs for the Windies, seems a smart move by Sammy to just try to blast what he can and hope the tail can hang around and chip in with something.

No it would be better if they continue to blast, right now going at 6 and over, what a party it will be down here, and as soon as am done with work we would drink till day break. Am sure the Aussies must be now wondering what is going on, 3 quick wickets and now Calypso Cricket West Indian style:D

Down to double digits for runs required now. Could be an epic last wicket stand in the making for a Windies victory here. Pitch is really starting to flatten out as demonstrated by Sammy bringing up a half century :p

Sammy seemed to lose his way after the initial assault, only scored 16 of the 49 run partnership with Shillingford. It was still too big of an ask though, but was hoping to get down to 50 or even 30 required.

Been a good tour for both teams I feel. Windies will roll England easily with this form and we have some things to reflect on for the shorter formats, which we'll be playing nothing but for awhile.

Sammy seemed to lose his way after the initial assault, only scored 16 of the 49 run partnership with Shillingford. It was still too big of an ask though, but was hoping to get down to 50 or even 30 required.

Been a good tour for both teams I feel. Windies will roll England easily with this form and we have some things to reflect on for the shorter formats, which we'll be playing nothing but for awhile.

Mate please are you serious?? Who are you trying to give that kind of comfort? Aussie been hopeless on this tour to be honest and provide that they can be beaten easily regardless of the none thought that our batsmen put it, today for example they went out there first ball and looked beaten from ball 1, had the guys put their heads down and play we could have got the runs. Now you telling me you taking a squad to England not this hot weather we have down here, and guys that bowl a few good overs and consistence enough to bowl the Aussies out when we should have and you using a words like "roll" and "easily" give me a break bro!!

I was taking a dig at England as usual. Specifically the English supporters around these parts. So I was trolling basically :spy

Clarke showing he still got it, probably takes away the need to play Beer and Lyon again, might be a case for SOK and Lyon since SOK would add to the lower order batting.

Users who are viewing this thread