Australia tour of West Indies March-April 2011/12

Shiv needs 82 runs to join the 10000 run club. Hopefully he gets allot more then that 82.

Ballsy attacking deceleration by Pup. Really could have gone either way had weather not intervened. When I last checked the score West Indies needed 170 odd off of around 50 overs and were only 2 down, I was honestly quite worried. Been a good series so far.

Reports say that Fidel Edwards is out with some soreness & Rampaul may replace him. And also that Fuddadin will make his debut....not impressive fellow...just 2 FC hundreds....

Well that was a poor innings while it lasted from Cowan. Slash attempt in the first over, then doesn't offer a shot and caught dead. Forrest will have his sights set on either Cowan or Ponting if he doesn't pick up his game too.

Damn Rampaul was never the fittest guy but the dude is fat. Long time off with that injury and he gained weight.

----------

I don't get it. Roach takes a wicket and bowl one more over and is out of the attack. His pace against the tailenders is just the thing you want. Come on Sammy.

I thought Rampaul looked a bit out of shape. Hopefully we can help him drop a couple of kg's by keeping him in the field as long as possible.

The pitch seems to have a few demons in it, so 7/212 looks fairly even. If Wade can survive the first couple of balls tomorrow, 250+ will be a pretty good first innings total I think. Starc's more than handy with the bat too, so if they can both dig in early, upwards of 300 would put us in the box seat.

Not more annoying then English tail :facepalm

Again good performance by West Indies but the killer instinct to kill the opposition when the opposition is 169/7 just lacked. Yes they tried but they should have tried harder. Hope to see Aussies out before 250. If West Indies can manage a good sizable lead of 100 runs and if weather permits I see a win here for them :)

Finally Wade gets amongst the runs. A few more aggressive shots like that and he'll have a century next to his name.

----------

Wade certainly isn't messing around, must know it's late back home. Didn't expect our first century of the tour to come from our debutant keeper down at 7, especially after the summer that Warner, Clarke, Ponting and Hussey had against India.

----------

:clap Sorry Nev, gonna have to wait a bit longer.

----------

The Windies commentators were talking about how much the pitch had magically flattened out after Wade scored his century. Let's see how flat it is when they're 3/20.

Just after the tea Aussies Get another one.WI are in a trouble now.Chanderpual needs to play a long innings to take WI close to Aus total

Users who are viewing this thread