Australia tour of West Indies

Its still to be seen, If they play Gayle, Chattergoon, Marshall than Morton will surely be the one left out.

Well frankly Smitj gone Gayle in, Chattergoon to play so I see no alternative but to leave Morton as 12th man, surely Marshall has earned his spot and should keep it. Chattergoon play down the order, or let him open and play Gayle down 5 or 6, I would suggest the latter since he have not faced any opposition for almost 2 months.

Well frankly Smitj gone Gayle in, Chattergoon to play so I see no alternative but to leave Morton as 12th man, surely Marshall has earned his spot and should keep it. Chattergoon play down the order, or let him open and play Gayle down 5 or 6, I would suggest the latter since he have not faced any opposition for almost 2 months.

yea I would also like Gayle down the order and a few of the legends from back in the day have said the same. If not than him and Marshall to open and Chattergoon at #3 maybe??

I hope this final match is just as good as the other two tests! Of course I'm hoping for a Windies win so the series would be drawn!

Great to see the West Indies continuing their improvement - they should be even more competitive in ODIs

Noffke is a loose cannon by wat i saw in his ODI attempt

Hes never been a OD bowler as his FRC stats show. Hes basically a Clark, good in the longer form of the game not so good in the shorter form. It's hard to miss a guy taking a 5 fer every FC match he played last season.

Yes so far so good, for us, to have Ponting back in the shelters before lunch on the first day of a test match is a plus for any side, especially the WIndies, we now have to keep on moving.

Australia will lose this test match. We'll get bowled out for a relatively moderate to low score 200-250. But just so that we can get something positive out of this, I hope Johnson and Casson get hammered to bits and Ponting has to rely solely on Lee and Clark and the part timers. I hope the Windies pile on runs off the back of Johnson and Casson who both concede 5-6 per over. Australia then bat heroically in the 2nd innings putting on large partnerships to wipe the 1st innings deficit and hopefully generate a lead of about 300 for the Windies to chase. In the final innings Gayle will come out and blast a century picking runs at will of Johnson and Casson whilst playing more respectfully against Lee and Clark. Target will be chased down with 5-6 wickets down and the series will be level. Johnson will retire and never be seen again, whilst Casson will be give some further opportunity to prove himself. He will fail like Johnson has and Australia will play 4 frontline seamers for Tests and ODIs until we find the next remarkable spinner.

Australians cheat way toomcuh, but they dont care as long as they keep winning without getting any real respect. I dont think people will look back and praise australia the way they praise windies because of the cheating.

symonds should of been given out! bad decision by Umpire Benson! it definatly came off his glove

Am happy to see all the Umpires are capable of making errors, and ALL the commentators will say just that, some more than others, we have been at the receiving end in this series, however unlike the Indians, we (WIndies) will not boycott, nor threaten the rest of the series, ODIs included. We may very well lose because of the error, but the game(s) will go on.

dont want to cause any trouble but once againg symonds gets away with again and again.

dont want to cause any trouble but once againg symonds gets away with again and again.

Hey am West Indian, me more than anyother cannot be happy with this, but in all honesty, can you blame Symonds?? What did he do wrong??
Face it, apart from the Great Brian Charles Lara, who else walks when they are out??
If you know of anyother, please do tell.

And guess who, its Mr.Benson again.
Not many in the forums got the point which we made during the India-Aus series. We were complaining about the consistently poor quality of umpiring. Anyway, we were the better side in the Aussie tour after the Sydney test (winning the Perth test, Drawing at Adelaide and winning the ODIs).

The West Indies have now let a great oppurtunity slip. They had a chance to wrap them up for 200.

That, ladies and gentlemen is why you must watch Domestic cricket.

And we do get Aussie and English Domestic cricket live here on STAR CRICKET !

Hey am West Indian, me more than anyother cannot be happy with this, but in all honesty, can you blame Symonds?? What did he do wrong??
Face it, apart from the Great Brian Charles Lara, who else walks when they are out??
If you know of anyother, please do tell.

Adam Gilchrist.

Users who are viewing this thread