Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

Dravid is the fittest man on our team.

Let Yuvraj and Dhoni save India as many times as Dravid has and i'll get back to ya.

Dravid is the fittest man on our team.

Let Yuvraj and Dhoni save India as many times as Dravid has and i'll get back to ya.

Either way, Dravid is not competing against Yuvi and Dhoni, so it doesn't matter. I would rather have all 3 in the XI. He's competing with Raina/Kohli.

I'll reiterate. I do not have a problem with Dravid not being in the ODI team. It is the treatment he has received that annoys me. He is India's 2nd/3rd greatest batsman overall and tied with Tendulkar as India's #1 Test batsman. He's a living legend. If they don't want him in the ODI team, they should never have brought him back, just to drop him after all of 6 matches... in which he didn't do much wrong.

One more thing. What exactly are we preparing these youngsters for by giving them chances only on home soil? They already know how to bat on these flat tracks. We must expose them to the difficulties of foreign conditions and see how they fare then, instead of protecting them as long as possible.

One more thing. What exactly are we preparing these youngsters for by giving them chances only on home soil? They already know how to bat on these flat tracks. We must expose them to the difficulties of foreign conditions and see how they fare then, instead of protecting them as long as possible.

More match experience can also help in getting better used to playing out there in the middle. The more you have a feel of the real world out there, you can call upon that experience when you face up to a world where its different and challenging. Kohli hasnt played much intl cricket, so this would be a good opportunity for him. Raina needs to be continued because he has done nothing wrong in ODI's in recent times.

Same here... Sehwag's comeback will be interesting. But I think he might not be in for that great a time this series. I am putting money on Tendulkar as usual (when it comes to facing Australia)

Times now of India is severely bent on Aussie bashing !!!

Ricky Ponting using mollifying tactics as per them :eek:

Is it only me or this series is also not generating any response in India.

Disappointment in the mini world cup,T20 cup had made the fans a bit ignored also it was election, Diwali. not cupwali :noway

I ll see if i can get the ticket/passes for the final ODI :D :banana2:banana

We have a game in Mohali but loo sucks in there so I will probably give it a miss.

Disappointment in the mini world cup,T20 cup had made the fans a bit ignored also it was election, Diwali. not cupwali :noway

I ll see if i can get the ticket/passes for the final ODI :D :banana2:banana

why unnecessary take the trouble of coming all the way from ghatkopar to churchgate ?? :p

jkartik added 0 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

Is it only me or this series is also not generating any response in India.

its not only you ! ;)

Hope Arun Lal is on commentary. I am missing my classes on birds.

Users who are viewing this thread