Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

Going by the article on cricinfo, they seem happy with Paine as opener and it sounded more likely that Voges would get the nod.

Paine and Watson will open. They have been unless Wato has broken down again.

Watson will definetly open.

Paine is too slow for middle and lower order, so it's better to keep him as an opener.

I don't think Marsh will mind going down the order. He has abilites to play the same role as Callum Ferguson.

Last edited:
I don't think Marsh will mind going down the order. He has abilites to play the same role as Callum Ferguson.

Don't know about that, Marsh problem before he got injured was not taking enough singles. But he could bring a big hitting side to the lower order but Voges is the better bet for the middle order since he can bowl and his fielding his first class.

by that rationale, even agarkar scored a century up the order...so hes a better batsman than dravid ?

Everyone is better than Dravid. Dravid sucks. He's too old, his bones are too brittle, he can't run, he can't walk, he can't field and he can't even bat.

:sarcasm

Everyone is better than Dravid. Dravid sucks. He's too old, his bones are too brittle, he can't run, he can't walk, he can't field and he can't even bat.

The Great Indian Wall will never go brittle!

He is old, he cannot run.

by that rationale, even agarkar scored a century up the order...so hes a better batsman than dravid ?

I didn't say they were better than Dravid. I said they were equally capable of doing what Dravid did/does.

Just noticed something rather ironic... Dravid's my avatar and Kohli's my signature... Need to change that...

Users who are viewing this thread