Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

Am pretty sure that you got the ponting smiley from ICF!!!

whats your id in there???

thats the most biased and kiddy pro indian forum i have ever seen!!!!
Most of them there dont really know even 20% of cricket yet they behave like genius !!

You are no one to judge other people and better keep this talk off this thread.

Regarding the smiley i hope you see the *icf or else get a spec or a magnifying so that you can read what other posted.

You are no one to judge other people and better keep this talk off this thread.

Regarding the smiley i hope you see the *icf or else get a spec or a magnifying so that you can read what other posted.

Hmmm , we have a hardcore ICF member here then.:laugh

punting.png

Punter isn't a happy man now

btw

steve.jpg

LMAO :rtfl

*icf

LOL !!! HAHAHAHA !!! awesome ! :rtfl:laugh

Should be called AACF (Anti-Australian cricket fans).

I am sure you would get more members in it that way, who here supports India anyway? ;)

Thats a joke right? There are so many Indian supporters here. Even when they are not doing well.

Looking forward to a good day on the sofa watching the game tomorrow. 9am - what a great start time!

M Johnson might play, but Lee and Hopes are definitely out for todays game.

India should win this one,after coming that close in 1st ODI,and now Aus 2-3 key player are not playing,and with return of Yuvi, India looking more strong...

Looking forward to a good day on the sofa watching the game tomorrow. 9am - what a great start time!

Lucky bugger! Starts at 10pm for me so will probably give the 2nd innings a miss. The 1st ODI wouldn't have been pleasant for you guys though!

Users who are viewing this thread