Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

To Yuvraj fans - dont pick on Yuvraj to start blazing right from the start. He probably might take 1-2 ODI's before he hits his straps. Everytime he comes back after injury, he takes a few games before he goes boom!

To Yuvraj fans - dont pick on Yuvraj to start blazing right from the start. He probably might take 1-2 ODI's before he hits his straps. Everytime he comes back after injury, he takes a few games before he goes boom!

:cool: i ll be on my words

"UV! King of ODI, King of 100's " :D

I will curse Yuvi now. He will repeat form of test series against Aussies in Australia.

Yuvi is a complete package i think one team does need players like afridi and yuvi because these guy not only perform but enhance the performance of the other team mates

We didnt miss Dravid at all. We lost by 4 runs in the end. Had Dravid been there, we could have lost by 15 runs. The Aussie fielding and bowling initially was very tight and we found it hard to get things moving after sometime. Dravid is not an aerial hitter of the ball often, and he would have struggled to find the gaps too. And Sachin didnt help Sehwag lose momentum. These guys have done this for long. Sehwag will provide the momentum, Sachin will provide the anchoring. Thats what they did - what they do best. With Sehwag playing that way, he have to be on your toes and be prepared to see him go anytime. And it happened! It was Sehwag's dismissal that disturbed Sachin. Sachin shouldnt bat anywhere else because he is best in the Powerplay overs and at the beginning.

There you go on the hate trip again. Without Dravid we would have folded for below 200 vs Pakistan, if he was there today you know he wouldn't have gotten out on foolish shots like Dhoni and Raina. And he can play an accelarated innings, he just waits for the right time to shift gears if he's appointed the anchor role. Vs Pakistan, in the 2nd half of his batting he was stepping it up closing the gap of run/balls and was eyeing boundaries by powerplay.

Last edited:
There you go on the hate trip again. Without Dravid we would have folded for below 200 vs Pakistan, if he was there today you know he wouldn't have gotten out on foolish shots like Dhoni and Raina. And he can play an accelarated innings, he just waits for the right time to shift gears if he's appointed the anchor role. Vs Pakistan, in the 2nd half of his batting he was stepping it up closing the gap of run/balls and was eyeing boundaries by powerplay.

I dont hate Dravid. In fact I was happy to see Dravid back in ODI's when he was selected for the CT. But I also feel that the players selected for the current series deserve more than Dravid to be there in the team. And I feel in yesterday's defeat, Dravid's presence would not have made a positive difference.

What have they done to deserve the spot ahead of Dravid, who has done nothing wrong with his stint in the Sri Lanka and the CT?

BUT.. I have serious doubts on warner , hughes and katich to fill them.

Warner performed in the Champions League a year after his amazing debut so the excuses of him being sorted out once people have seen him hasn't come to light. And Marsh is a liability in the field and doesn't provide a bowling option hence Hopes has been picked over him. The selectors value fielding highly, its the reason why Jaques wasn't in the ODI side sooner.

Maybe Ranga or Marsh will replace Hopes. I am still waiting for Holland to get a game.

McDonald isn't even in India so he won't be replacing Hopes. Marsh will more than likely be the replacement, luckily Voges was handy with the ball so he can provide a 6th bowling option. Holland might get a game with Lee out and the pitch is a turning one.

I won't mind Voges bowling 5 more overs. :D

If he had bowled 2 more overs in last game, we would have won.

Best chance for India to post a big enough total to defend. However even 300 will not be a stretch for the Aussies to chase against the current Indian attack.

Henriques :) Will be interesting see how Hilfy goes in India, without Lee and Johnson we lose that attacking strike bowler.

ponting will not score more than 10 and will drop atleast 1 catch.
Reason : his boyfriend's facing an ankle injury ! :crying

good news for us though ! :D

ponting will not score more than 10 and will drop atleast 1 catch.
Reason : his boyfriend's facing an ankle injury ! :crying

good news for us though ! :D

pitiful attempt to mock australian captain, eh?

Dont jump over the top on these injuries yet...

Aus have enough replacements anyway.... Bollinger can own yuvi :D

Users who are viewing this thread