AVK's International Season (Indian Domestic Patch Released)

Here's the updated west zone and in the back is the north zone

Attachments

• westnorth.JPG
    westnorth.JPG
    127.5 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
hey avk2love the kits looks superb u seem to be natural at this,reps 4 u
what patch u will do next................any chance of pak domestic season..........
u are doing a great job

Will these patches work in the demo?? I just installed the demo, so I want more than just Australia v. England...

no, this patch is meant to replace the aus domestic sides with indian ones
so there is no chance of it working in the demo as there is no aus demo sides in it

will the scoreboard showing NSW will be changed accrding to Indian domestic side!!!!
The pictres luk gud!!!!
If i m right,i think just few days to go for this release!!!! I m waiting to download this Indian domestic kit!!!!

I am interested in playing the tournaments. Could anyone please tell me how to get them to work, i.e. what exactly I should do.

Thanks

just save the tournament folder in ur
My Documents\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS Cricket 2005
folder
or wherever ur ros or profiles are

plz tell me

Can u plz tell me that how do u edit this tournament plz bcuz i want to play a tournament in my own roster. plz Reps for u

rahulrohit said:
Can u plz tell me that how do u edit this tournament plz bcuz i want to play a tournament in my own roster. plz Reps for u
u can give me the ros and i'l make the tournaments for u as editing tournaments require hex editing

BOSS ,

if its possible for you can you make a season with user team BANGLADESH ?wHICH WILL INCLUDE TEST,ODI,20/20..Please let me know if u can....Pls keep my request.Thanks a lot man. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
steppie said:
BOSS ,

if its possible for you can you make a season with user team BANGLADESH ?wHICH WILL INCLUDE TEST,ODI,20/20..Please let me know if u can....And also let me know how you put that season patch in the game.i tried it but that season any where in the game.i tried the FRIZELL championship as your instruction but cant see those teams there..Its same old english teams there..pls let me know boss how to fix this and also keep my request to put user team Bangladesh//thanks a lot

I havent realished the indian domestic patch yet .....i was going to realise it today but it needs a few days more.....and so u have to download my patch which i will be posting in a few days in order to play the indian dom. season
the instructions i gave was to explain how to make my previous tournaments to work which i hav made and realished in the earlier pages...
ok ,i will try to make the bangladesh one..........but can only make after the indian domestic season

Users who are viewing this thread