Bangladesh Tri-Series

Is Dhoni going to Euro 2008 becuse he loves football and it is his life or does he simply want to publicize himself...

You can just imagine him stting in the stands and the commentators saying, "And that the Indian Cricket Captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni sitting in the stands..."

And thats another 50,000 people in he world who know him then.

Genius, eh?

Is Dhoni going to Euro 2008 becuse he loves football and it is his life or does he simply want to publicize himself...

You can just imagine him stting in the stands and the commentators saying, "And that the Indian Cricket Captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni sitting in the stands..."

Genius, eh?

Who cares why he's going? It's his life. I can see it now. 'Defeated Dhoni Dashes to Europe'. :rolleyes:.

Trust me on this one. Dhoni will do whatever is in his power to get his team into the finals. Since you're on the subject of money, I'm sure a series victory will reel in a lot more- short term and long term than a short stint in Europe.

Manpreet Gony to replace S.Sreesanth for Bangladesh tour

New Delhi: Paceman Manpreet Gony will replace injured S Sreesanth in the Indian squad for the tri-series in Bangladesh. Gony had picked up 17 wickets for Chennai Super Kings in the IPL at an average of 26.

Sreesanth had picked up a side strain during Kings XI Punjab's final league match in the IPL, against Rajasthan Royals in Mohali. The Indian team leaves for Bangladesh on Sunday. Sreesanth was one of the most succesful bowlers in the IPL, taking 19 wickets in 15 matches.

Source

Yeah Gony Gony. Now tw Punjabi in side again after Bhajji ban.

Genius, eh?

lol.Good one Sanjay bhai.
Actually it is happen when someone from very ordinary background gets lots of fame and money within one night. It is not like everyone can digest a great success.
Have you ever seen him roaming on bike at his home place with Z grade security around? Just I have watched on news channel that he was travelling in bus before He became cricketer.

New Delhi: Paceman Manpreet Gony will replace injured S Sreesanth in the Indian squad for the tri-series in Bangladesh. Gony had picked up 17 wickets for Chennai Super Kings in the IPL at an average of 26.

Sreesanth had picked up a side strain during Kings XI Punjab's final league match in the IPL, against Rajasthan Royals in Mohali. The Indian team leaves for Bangladesh on Sunday. Sreesanth was one of the most succesful bowlers in the IPL, taking 19 wickets in 15 matches.

Source

It's far too early I feel.

ms dhoni hasnt been focing on cricket and his performance have been lol even in the cb series it was sachin who was us the matches and he said his young team did wtf? i think he isnt in great form either and he has foucussing on advertisement more than cricket

It's far too early I feel.
In theory, yes. However, players are often picked on the back of a long standing period of average performances, whereas I believe that a very good Deodhar Trophy showing is worth 25 average games - especially after he proved himself as international pace in the IPL.

It will probably be on ARY Digital, which you can get over here. But there are always alternate methods. :spy

lol ya ary digital will show cuz i live in canada and it had an advertisement for the tri series so hopefully i can watch or cbn or cricket plus in canada

Salman Butt is making battings look so easy. He seems to have all the time in the world. I suggest everyone, at the very least, to watch until he's out.

Users who are viewing this thread